Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

<><><><><>

Once he was out of sight, I turned and walked into the room.

"Guys! Stop fighting", I yelled trying to get their attention but failed. 

I walked closer and closer to them and decided to give yelling another shot.

"What's all this commotion about?", I said raising my voice which got their attention.

All 3 girls looked at me with a smirk playing on their lips.

"We're just guessing how many kids you and Beau are going to have. I say two but Natasha thinks five and well Olivia thinks your going to have a super family", Jenine spoke up.

"Unbelievable", I said letting out a loud sigh.

"Marriage first; kids second", I added.

"Okay, so lets just say you and Beau are married right now. How many kids would you want?", Olivia asked me with a fully formed smirk on her face.

"Not a super family", I answered.

"I told you guys they would want two kids", Jenine said thinking that she was right.

"You guys....", I groaned wanting this topic to end.

"Can we just stop talking about this?", I whined.

"Fine. But don't say I didn't tell you guys when she has her fifth kid", Natasha concluded.

I rolled my eyes at all 3 of them.

"We should go get some dinner. I'm starving", I suggested.

"Let's order in. I'm too tired to go anywhere", Jenine said as she got up from the couch.

We all didn't bother looking at the menu again and just got Jenine to order us the exact same things we ordered last time. 

20 minutes after ordering, there was a knock on the door and Jenine opted to open it , assuming that it was Room Service with our food. 

"Thank-you", she smiled as she paid and rolled the cart in for us.

"Eat up ladies", she added as soons as the cart was strolled into the living room area.

We all jumped off of the sofa and went to go grab our food.

"Hey Robin, your always encouraging us to try new things so I mean it's only fair if you let me have some of your chocolate shake....", Natasha said to me as she grabbed her burger and fries.

"It's all yours", I said as I handed her my shake.

She smiled happily and walked off to her bed while Olivia sat on the couch watching TV, Jenine sat on the floor with her book and as for myself, I went to the table with my laptop to do some work.

As I began to eat, I checked my emails and noticed an expected email from my professor.

I opened it up anxiously and read everything.

Word for word.

"2,000 words due tomorrow morning at 9:00", I groaned.

Believe me, this time isn't my fault for doing this last minute because my prof had sent it 21 minutes ago.

Great.

I pushed my food to the side and tied up my hair with the purple hair elastic that is always around my wrist.

"Time to get to work", I whispered to myself.

I began vigorously typing words that would help complete the second portion of my essay.