14, GREED (pt.1)

(Third person)

It was Wednesday morning, as Minji was laying on the couch, head on Jimin's lap. She was watching Spongebob while Jimin was on his phone, his other hand rested on her hip.

Everything was calm when, Namjoon walked into the living room area, "I'm going to the store, does anyone want to come?" He announces. Jin started to stand up from the other couch when Minji sits up quickly, scaring Jimin.

"I'll go!" Of course, even though she had lived and stayed with them for all this time, though they never allowed her to go outside without at least one of them with her, to her wonder. Everyone was surprised at her enthusiasm.

Minji ran upstairs and got changed, tying her shoes on the way down, stumbling, as Namjoon watched her with an entertained smile.

They headed out and in the car, a comforting silence blanketed the car until they got to the store. As Namjoon turns off the engine, he turns to Minji.

"Don't go to far from my side, and if someone looks suspicious come back and find me." He tells her, Minji nodding in agreement before happily getting out of the car and following Namjoon inside.

For awhile, she only looked around and followed behind Namjoon who looked at things in the aisle.

She stops as Namjoon turns to a shelf swiftly, Minji almost crashing into his side. She observes how he eyes all the items and looks to see if anyone's looking. She notices the cashier who looks at him intently when suddenly her glare snaps at Minji.

In shock, she turns away and breaks eye contact with the lady, who looked to be around the same age as Minji but maybe a bit older.

Namjoon slowly starts to try and put the small item into his pocket unpaid for but Minji notices. "No, Namjoon. It's not good to steal."

Namjoon looks at her, glaring at him and crossing her arms. He curses in his head and obeys, putting it back before walking quickly to other aisles.

Leaving him be, she starts to look around at all the snacks filling the shelves, stars lighting up in her eyes.

She turned to go to the other side when she noticed the cashier that once stood there, was gone. She looked around to see if maybe she was around but Minji saw nothing and just shrugged.

She reached to grab the bag with a cute Ryan on it when a cold hand gripped her wrist with much force.

And suddenly, she was shoved to the shelf, creating a crash of snacks falling to the ground, when her eyes met the person she was looking for only a moment ago.

The cashier, pale and tired, was only inches away from her face, her eyes angry and wild.

"Why did they pick you?"

-
Merry Christmas! Here's my gift, sorry it's not much 😖

I'm back, and I'll work more on updates I pinky promise *wiggles out pinky*

pt.2 will be out in a few!