An Unexpected Wedding

#1 in hotlist of Romance

author: Shakti5555

status: completed

She was married in her childhood and is a widow. Everyone sees her as a bad omen, but she fought back with the fate and became a journalist. Unexpectedly she was married to a cop who was not interested in marriage and unaware of her first marriage. Both are rivals because of their profession. As a journalist, she irked him with her questions many times. Now she became his wife and got a chance to know him personally. See their journey of life together holding hands of each other which started with "AN UNEXPECTED MARRIAGE." Both were not interested in the wedding, but fate decided their marriage and forced them to live under the same roof as a couple. How will he react knowing that she is a widow? Will he accept her or leaves her? Will they be able to bring out the dark truths of society as a part of the profession? Will their job brings them together or separate them? Whether justice wins or the power? Whether they fail or succeed in career and life? Unexpected marriage, unexpected twists, unexpected characters, unexpected love, unexpected emotions. Nothing happened according to their wish, but every unexpected happening gave them expected happiness. Join in their journey with an open mind where you feel the freshness of concept and characterization.