Chapter 1

Things You Should
Know About Me

My name is Hazel. Not the Hazel from The Fault In Our Stars but still Hazel.
I'm 15 years old right now. Fifteen isn't a big number. Yes, I'm still young. Yet I have so many memories. Hurtful ones. I don't have the best life.

In fact, it's fucked up.

So, let me tell you where it all started.

Sixteen years ago when my dad proposed to my mom and she accepted.

My parents are cousins, that's where my eye defect came from. Their identical genes or some shit like that. I'm not a scientist.

My eyes are hazel and one of them is a lazy eye ,(way too lazy), I also don't see with. It's my right eye.
So yes, I'm one eye blind. My right eye has a small white dot inside it that people still manage to see.

We're done with my defect for now.
Let's move onto my family.
I am the oldest. I have two brothers and one sister.

Austin is 13 years old, Andy is 10, and June is 4.
That's enough about them for now.

My life was normal. Totally normal.
A girl and her brother living in peace with a happy family, playing and watching cartoons, waiting for their little brother to be born and traveling to Dubai without having to worry about anything.

But people change. Well, I don't believe they change but they remove all the masks so you could see what's underneath.

My parents stopped playing with me.
We stopped going out.
We stopped celebrating my birthdays.

But the thing that really changed my life, was going to kidergarten and meeting new kids.

Kids, who saw my defect.

My defect that 'I' knew nothing about.

♡♡♡
*So yea, that's everything you need to know about me before you know my story.

*Mental diseases and self-harming will be mentioned so read at you own risk.

*Any hate comment will be deleted and the user will be blocked.

*Bye ~Hazel