Chapter 4

I'm gonna talk about something that has to do with LGBTQ+
If you don't feel comfortable with it just skip the chapter.

Walls between me and my parents were built after my father blamed me for fighting back that kid who pushed me.

Things got worse at school and I was bullied more and more everyday.

I never got any help because I was afraid that everyone would blame me for fighting back so I just kept it a secrect.

A secret between me and.. my bullies.

-----
Who in the world would leave the t.v on with two people making out and two kids watching?

My grandparents did.

I was the first kid watching, and the second was my cousin.
Her name was Amber. She had long brown hair and brown eyes. She had white skin that never failed to show her pink cheeks.
Amber is a year and a half older than me.

I was 7 years old then and she was almost 9 years old.

They were dancing. She was moving her hips and he had his hands on her both sides. His head resting on her shoulder as he bite his bottom lip while she continued dancing.
Then they kissed.

I -7 year old me- was watching that.

His hands on both her sides and her arms around his neck as they start biting each others lips and they deepened the kiss.

He took her to a room without breaking the kiss and locked the door.

She took off his shirt as he took of hers.
His hands went up and down her body as he went down to kissing her neck.

"Let's go."

"Go where?" I asked looking at Amber who put a finger over my lips to tell me to lower my voice.

She pulled me with her and I had no idea about what was going to happen.
"Lock the door." She said after we went into an empty room, "and lower you voice." I nodded at her before asking what she wanted.

Me and Amber were and still are best friends; I trust her with my life.

She got closer and her hand found it's way to my cheek.

Then she kissed me.

Somehow, we did it like the damn scene. Not gonna tell it twice.

The only thing I'm gonna say is that, that kiss was the start of another big thing.

♡♡♡
*Me and Amber never dated when we got older.

*Nothing more to say. Just thanks for reading whatever this is.

*I love you ~Hazel