Craziness part-2

Khushi looked at Dadiji glaring her.

She walked upto Naniji.
Dadi signaled as if declaring beginning of a new drama.

The last night incident brought a kind of worry.

Arnavji is gayab, from that moment, a moment of destruction yet creation," because I love you damn it!!".

Dadiji  had caught them taking phere, in terrace.

Arnavji had turned his face, stoned, emotion there was mixture of frustration and disappointment.

If only she was cooperative, their bed room matter was to be solved there but as she took it to phere, terrace, its at open now, in the living hall.

Arnavji is not at fault!! He was supportive, he initiated to respect her wish, backing off his desire.

Is she the one to be blamed??  No, never, not at all…

Arnavji commited a mistake and he is trying, to correct it. She only can support him, if not blame him entirely.

"who was the pandit who conducted the marriage rituals??"- Dadiji spitted venom.

"No pandit, no one was there"- Khushi replied, honestly.

"How did the wedding happened then??"- Naniji asked, her normal tone missing, a strict sense overpowering the usual nani shadow.

"Sindoor and Mangalsutra!"- Khushi said, lowering her head.

"No phere!!"- Anjali Di gasped, covering her mouth as if she was given a shock of 440 Volt current!!

Didn't she knew how her brother is?? And others about how their son is?? How he believes the institution of marriage?? Importance of rituals??

A disappointment hit her, They are over reacting!!

How about the tv ke hero heroines then?? Who kisses on wedding infront of everyone. She wanted Arnavji to behave that way, to kill his dadi, from cardiac arrest.

Buaji entered, the main door cracked a little.

"He is a man, a boy, but you are a girl"- Dadiji, encouraged Buaji to slap Khushi, pointing finger at illegitimacy of their relationship.

As if she is a drum Or tabla?? Slapped at every occasion, each possible place and time.

Buaji raised her hands but was blocked in mid air, a strong mascular arm held her there.

" I have not given anyone permission to touch my wife, slapping is far away"- His voice held protectiveness, Affection yet fire.

" You married Dadaji with rituals?? Every rituals?? Right Dadi?? Saat phere?? Buaji aap, Naniji"- His next question brought everyone back to reality.

"Haan haan!!"- They replied in unison, making a chorus.

"If this saat phere is so important then why did they died?? Before you and why didn't you three died with them according to saat phere regulations?? walking alone after seven rounds?"- He asked, slightly irritated.

Khushi is not at fault, never at, why will people accuse her of his misdeed??

" Chotey!!"- Nani took his name, terrified. 

"Sorry, it was not my intention to hurt anyone, no one nani, Its general truth"- ASR growled," Don't say you had duty, responsibiities!!. World doesn't stop for anyone".

" But how can you both live without a proper phere?? "- Anjali di questioned.

" Is phere some license to keep how many women we want at our service?? Need"-  He looked at Buaji.

Madhumati Gupta gulped.

"Is it so buaji, to marry and take rounds the fire?? With any damn person!!"- His temper rose, without mentioning a name, of a snake with bhindi nose and red eyes, and wicked mind buaji blackmailed her with.

" You are mannerless, have not learned how to talk with elders…"- Dadi tried to distract.

"I am mannerless, my wife is characterless,Do you want me to shot her and then myself??"- ASR emerged from ashes.….

"Chotey!!"- Di cried, hurt, at the painful memory.

"No ritual, no hymn, no worship, not any fasting, any marriage, sindoor or nupital thread, seven phere can keep a man binded to a woman unless and until, he wants it"- He reasoned.

After storms and denials, misunderstaning and death, they have conquered each other. He will never let Buaji or Dadi to come between them, pull them apart again. Never.

"I am ready to take the phere with Khushi, for her, she believes them"- He finaled.

An instant smile bloomed in the dry lips of Anjali.

Naniji cooled down.

" chaltey hain!"- Buaji seeked permission.

"Bye… See you soon"- He whipered at Khushi.

She smiled like a happy children after getting a candy, her phere with him, her favourite ritual. Then she will be with him, in and through his favourite ritual( Yeah right guesses, naughty brains).

Khushi barged in suddenly, back from the gate it seems.

Dadi walked away, angry.

Nani laughing and Di giving a teasing glance, before leaving them together, alone.

"Hum bhi aapse I love you damn it!!"- Khushi gave a sly smile, before running away, soon to return, forever, ever and ever.

A small smile bloomed on his face, a slow romantic one.

AKFOREVER.…