Craziness Part-3

Khushi is glaring me from evening.

Its almost dinner time and we are having our food.

First of all she is ignoring me and talking with Aarav sweetly!

Aarav the root cause why I scold her, oohk we had an argument.
Preparation for Diwali was on full swing.

Another Diwali in our life! How far we came from previous year. Or did we?? Still she is glaring me and I am sulking.

Decorations finished.

This time only our family celebration. Di has not recovered yet. 

Khushi was rolling the laddoo, in hall.

Aarav was eyeing the laddoo. Khushi restricted saying they are for Devi maiyya!

Di was there, being the blind devotee she remained silent.

Nani was as always smiling, her affectionate one, telling about lord Rama and reason of Diwali.

Mamiji, I am damn sure her eyes were on the laddoo too. Even other sweets for prasad. She is concered for her figure and dieting else I am sure mami is a big smart defective detective to hide two laddoos inside her sareen.

Jai calorie devi maiyya ki!!

Aarav is stubborn. Is he?? No way. He is just a kid.

Is Khushi a mature person?? this answer is also negative. She can never be beyond teens.

Sometimes I am struck inbetween these two. They both are kids and mine.

I remember I shouted at Khushi. But I was not wrong. The matter is of a small yellow sugery ball. And why?? Devi maiyya will not walk out of her statue to gulp those.

Khushi must have scolded me, cursed me, Laadgoverner and rakshas what not!…after very long period.

Di stuffed a laddoo in Arav's mouth as prasad. Our fight was long forgotten.

Diwali gifts!! Hariprakash brought my heap. I distributed  Nani her shawl, Nk a new hindi movie casette, Mami a brand new imported makeup kit.

Di didn't opened her. I know but let it be a surprise when she opens it. She will hug and shower me with her kisses. She will be working with a non profit organisation for street kids.

No orphan should be neglected, suffer, like us, me, Di, Khushi and he, Aarav,our son.

Khushi too had forgotten about the laddoo matter. She asked her gift from me. I gave with a smile.

"Khushiji!, show us"- Di had ordered.

A framed photo. Khushi in red, open cascading hairs, big silver jhumkas!!

"Aap Bandar lag rahe ho Khushiji…"- Nk praised.

Bandar!! Thank God that monkey never saw my Khushi that day on the calender photoshoot day. The day I realized, I am clean bold!

Khushi hugged me with her evercharming smile.

Aarav looked sad. He is sad from afternoon.  And above all I didn't give him any gift and there are nothing left.

I directed him to his room. He obeyed me.

I followed him.

A minute and thirty seconds later, Aarav screamed loud, very loud enough to defeat his buanani, Buaji.

Khushi ran, skipping many stairs. My whole family followed.

I knew she will be worried for Aarav. She is habituated, to my anger but Aarav is new, a kid and top of that our son, mainly hers by now.

Aarav's new room, decorated smartly. A stylish bicycle, basket ball, study table, books, bags, cricket set!! Amazing arrangement.

Nk was oogling at those.

"I love you Dad!"- Aarav hugged me.

A tender affection touched me. Atleast I will be a good,  better then my mother's husband, who never cared for his two children, never respected his wife.

Wife!! Damn it!!

My gaze followed my wife, Khushi. Her face pale!

She should feel happy right!! Am doing it for our son!!

By now the little champ was playing with the cycle. Nk was bouncing the ball.

"You gave him prize coz he misbehaved with me!"- Khushi concluded.

Our fight resumed. She was clearly in no mood to understand me! The happiness Aarav gave by saying-" I love you dad!…"

"Yes coz one needs hardwork, dedication and a brain to earn money"- I reasoned.

I never meant she is brainless useless, but my knife sharp tongue!!

She actually have a peasized brain!! Always absorbs wrong meaning or, or may be I am unable to choose right words as usual.

"I will work and earn!"- She declared, flaring her nose, head held high.

I just hope Aarav accepts Khushi as "mom" soon, thats my single wish and my safety license.

Its very difficult after the betrayal from Sheetal but its Khushi and I am sure, Aarav will accept her one day. After all khadoos of the century Rakshas, laadgoverner even couldn't save himself from loving Khushi…thats me yaar. 

I chuckled. Devi maiyya, our Sankadevi will be in action from tomorrow after eating pulp out of  your brain. Warning for the Goddess, and for the poor pati parmeswar.

Women!! We simply Can't live with them, can't live without them!

******************************
Hey my dear peeps, the credit is all yours-

******************************Hey my dear peeps, the credit is all yours-