Chapter 1

This book may contain content that is triggering to some people. If you are easily triggered then this book may not be for you.

You have been warned
-

Introduction

-

Jungkook took a faint breath of air, the faint sounds of sirens and his frantic parents were muffled, and jungkooks eyes could barley stay open.

He fell unconscious again

When he woke up he was inside a vehicle, of which he brought the pieces together, it was an ambulance. Jungkook tried to speak and make noises but he was too weak to even make a whisper. He told himself to move but his body didn't move an inch, his whole body was still and lifeless, and extremely pale.

And before long a darkness took over him.

When Jungkook woke up again, he was laying in a hospital bed, his whole body was in pain, and motionless. He was still as pale as a ghost, he looked around weakly, his eyes landing on his worried Eomma and Appa. Jungkook tried to speak but he was still to weak, the only thing he could do was cry, and he did. His Eomma and Appa went up to the younger "Shh...Jungkook, it's okay...Your okay" She spoke in a calming tone making Jungkook relax a bit, and soon she grabbed his hand which comforted him so much more. "Shhh...Don't cry...Honey it's okay" She spoke "Son...." Jungkooks Appa spoke and Jungkook looked at him "I promise you....Everything's okay" he spoke and Jungkook sighed weakly, his eyes closing again.

Why were they all saying everything's gonna be okay? Was all that loomed through Jungkooks mind before a slumber took over him.

•••••••

Jungkook woke the next morning, his body having a bit more strength. He looked over to see his Eomma still by his side.

"E-Eomma..." jungkook spoke and she smiled "Hey...How do you feel?" She asked and Jungkook was about to speak before a vomit feeling hit him "T-Trashcan!" He spoke and Mrs Jeon ran and grabbed a trash can. Soon Jungkook hurled into the trash can, his weakness instantly coming back, his body going into extreme pain. Jungkooks bision began to blur and the world become muffled, before darkness

"Your son, he's very sick, and won't make it long..."

Jungkook stayed in darkness hearing the doctors words, his Eommas sobs filling the air.

"He has a few years left to live....I'm sorry"

•••••••

Jungkook is 15

Next chapter he will be 17

Aka

Aka....Two year time skip....