Chapter 13

-

Fighter

-

Taehyungs loud screams echoed through the whole hospital. Jungkooks heart monitor staying at a heartbreaking like made everything worse for the elder. He sobbed loudly getting held back by Mr Jeon as doctors ran in trying to revive the younger. Both Mr and Mrs Jeon cried as they watched their son grow paler and more dead-like. But Taehyung, he was a loud sobbing mess, his rage filling him, he wanted to break everything in site, break down every wall he could find. He yelled and screamed for Jungkook to be okay, to be alive. But the youngers heartbeat was nothing.

And soon Taehyung just stopped. He sat on the floor sobbing, the scene making Mr and Mrs Jeon even more heartbroken. "JUNGKOOK! YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME" taehyung yelled, and the doctors sighed sadly "I'm sorry but...He didn't make it" She spoke "No! It's not true!" Taehyung Yelled getting out of the grip of Jungkooks Appa. He raced to the younger and grabbed his hand "Please Jungkook...Come backs to me..."

........

.........

Beep..........

Beeep......

"H-He has a heartbeat!" The doctor yelled, shocking everyone in the room, especially Taehyung "I-I knew he wouldn't leave me!" Taehyung spoke.

They soon rushed to the younger taking him out of the room.

•••••••

Taehyung looked up to see a doctor nearing him. He gulped at her presence "He's in surgery..." she spoke and Taehyung gasped "W-What?!" He spoke and she sighed "His left lung, it's very weak...We need a doner" she spoke and Taehyung sighed "He also needs a lot of blood since he basically died..." she spoke "the person won't live..." she spoke and Taehyung sighed gasping when he heard someone stand up and speak

"I know I'm his doner, I also have his blood type...I'll do it"

...