Chapter 10

-

Sick...

-

-

Jungkook opened his eyes to the sun shinning down on him, he flinched at the brightness and rubbed his eyes standing up slowly. He sighed and looked outside to a bright blue sky, clouds and bright colors of a rainbow. He smiled brightly and texted Taehyung a picture.

 He smiled brightly and texted Taehyung a picture

Jungkookie

Hey babe! Look at this, it's so amazing!

Tae

Its really pretty babe!

I love rainbows

Jungkookie

Just when I thought I knew everything about you

Tae

Hah! I'm a man of surprise !

Jungkookie

*Jungkook has left the chat*

😂

Tae

Your so cute  😂

•••••

Jungkook sighed as he walked down the streets of Korea with Taehyung, getting a concerned look from the elder "You okay?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded, feeling the vomit feeling come, he gulped and looked at Taehyung "Hey I'm gonna use the Restroom...." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung nodded worryingly.

Soon jungkook got to the public bathroom, where he vomited intensely, his whole body went weak and cold, and soon pale. He kept vomiting, and vomiting, feeling his vision slowly blur. He kept vomiting, seeing seeing red, he gasped knowing it was blood.

An intense pain hit him, as if his lungs were closing up, his organs twisting and turning. His breaths became slower and slower, until it was almost unbearable.

"T-Taehyung!" Jungkook Yelled in pain, his whole body was growing weaker and weaker before his whole body gave up on him and he collapsed to the ground, his head hitting the cold marble floor.

And soon the sound of his heartbeat going through his muffled hearing, before he faintly saw Taehyung, "T-Tae....Help..." jungkook spoke before darkness

••••••

Taehyung gasped when he heard the younger yell, he ran into the bathroom and gasped when he saw the younger laying on the floor barley conscious, he ran to the younger with wide eyes, flushing the blood down the toilet and looking at the almost ghostly pale younger, who's breaths were slowing "Jungkook? Stay awake baby, stay awake" Taehyung spoke watching as the youngers eyes struggled to stay open "T-Tae....Help..." jungkook spoke before his eyes closed completely

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled picking up the younger bridal style and racing out of the bathroom, getting into his car and racing to the hospital.

••••••