- ONE !

( ONE ! )

«REAL LIFE»

nobody was sad to see him die. he caused endless havoc in the town and only caused unwanted attention. he was a gang leader. heart of gold but his grind was endless.

"babygirl ima give you the world" he'd say along with his daily reminders to her of how much she meant to him. if there's anything anyone ,whether they liked him or not, could say about landon is that he had a great heart. he knew what it felt like to have no one. so for all the young ones in the streets, he helped them. he made sure they were fed, they had clothes on their back, and money in their pockets. but there was nobody he cherished more than his girl.

neveah was a good girl, but she kept him grounded. he adored her. that was his girl.

so on june 28th at 3:24PM when he breathed his last words looking into the love of his life's eyes, he felt it only right to request her to deliver his final message.

"veah, i love you mamas, you're the only one who gave a fuck about me. but baby i want you to enjoy your life you're smart as fuck. go to college, have a baby ,just make sure whoever you fall for next. make sure he treats you like the beautiful, intelligent , queen you are. baby, tell my momma i love her. tell my boys to never let my memory fade. in the crib, under my mattress; i got it all situated if shit like this ever happened."

"you're not gonna die. baby i love you too. don't give up" neveah sobbed .

landon was calm. "baby,i'm not afraid to die." he trusted that everything happened for a reason and god had everything planned out. neveah grabbed his head. trying to keep him awake."i love you"