- FOUR !

( FOUR ! )

«REAL LIFE»

"youre going, i don't care. I'm not letting you just throw all this away because youre scared, your mom has him," elara said, repacking my suitcase with clothes. "you dont just pass up summer jam,"

i had been asked to perform a few songs at summer jam in new jersery and it was one of the most popular music fests in america.

"what if he needs me," josiah was a momma's boy and i was afraid he'd need me while i was across the country.

"he can call you on his iPad" she said smartly zipping up my suitcase and setting it on my nightstand.

as a compton kid, i was foreign to my newfound stardom and realized it was a bug world. i had only lived in calabasas for 2 years but i knew from the jump that people here would do whatever it took to be at the top. i was already there. and it only took 1 single to get there; earning praise from celebrities like kylie jenner and beyonce.

...

zion watched intently as she performed her songs bad boy, the letter, & while we're young. the way her voice showed so much emotion was incredible.

she looked hurt and all he could do was want to protect her from every bad thing in the world. i want her he thought as he stood up and walked over to the stage to get his mic for his performance which followed hers.

and zion always gets what he wants.