- TWO !

( TWO ! )

«REAL LIFE»

landon died in her arms. a sight nobody would ever be able to get over. just as he said, landon had a generous stash under his mattress. $200,000 for his mother. $15,000 went to his little brother. at the bottom of the jordan shoe box was a letter, folded and sealed in an envelope with landons curvy lettering on the front 'neveah'

"If you're reading this then it's too late. I mean, I knew what I was getting myself into when I started this shit. I knew that I'd either die in a cell or on the streets. im writing this on june 28th, 2016. you're sleeping right now and all i can fucking think is how bad i wanna give you all the finer things in life.

i know you're gonna find a nigga again, and that boils my fucking blood. please make sure that nigga respect you. you're a fucking queen and you should never settle for less.

i got a few gifts for you so you can never let my fade; in my nike AF1's box you got a few things. a notebook, you always sing to me and you're honestly fucking talented . dont hide that shit no more, please. you got a small box of them little things you always wanted; I stalked ya VSCO. i made mad of them shits. $567,000 in ya name. get out of this shitty ass neighborhood and do something with ya life. you always talk about how you wanna be a magazine editor or a forensic scientist, go to college and shit. I know i'm the only reason you never did all the shit you wanted to.

you a rider and helped me grow as human being. you've given me so much. i'm so so sorry I can't be there to return the favor. just know, I love you with everything I have and i mean that shit.

don't worry about me no more, I'm good but please make sure the next nigga treat you amazing

xoxo,
Landon Rodriguez "

tears were inevitable, just seeing her late lover's familiar handwriting sent a tsunami of emotions to the girl. She opened the box, carefully, preserving the wrap; every memory of him must be saved.

A box of those little 'open when..' letter, spilled onto the wooden floor. what seemed to be nearly 200 letters in beautifully sealed and labeled envelopes, all dedicated to a special occasion.

Mrs Rodriguez walked into the dimly lit room, she had allowed neveah to be the first to have some of Landon's belongings.
"he wanted to give you this; a promise ring," referring to her son kathline spoke, "the love he had was dangerous. nothing bad but to landon it was war for you, he'd do anything for you. he had me go ring shopping with him last month. he planned to give it to you on your anniversary." She held an oval white sapphire ring. It was beautiful really.

beautiful ...