The Gains pt 5

I woke up from my sleep and my stomach hurt so bad from all the food I ate last night but I was so starving. I looked at my body and I liked it, I finally and plump thighs and large breasts and my stomach was very large, I couldn't even see the ground and I just noticed my once stick like arms were very fat and my face also got more chub on it. I was happy with my body but I need to eat breakfast now.

I got my breakfast delivered to me by Postmates from McDonalds, I got two of everything on their breakfast menu. It was delicious. I then started to clean up from my large meal last night and saw the number from the guy so I decided to call it:

Me: Hello
Hi are you the girl I saw in the parking lot?
Yes, that's me
Did you want to get together today at around 1:30?
Sure!
Okay be at my place at *gives her address*
Okay bye
Bye sweetheart

Well I just am going to work until then I guess and started working at my desk. I noticed I still didn't eat my candy I got at the store so I ate all of that until it was 1:30.
I drove over to his house, my stomach pressing against the steering wheel which was painful for me but I dealt with it. Once I got there I knocked and was dragged inside to a dark room. The a light turned on and I noticed I was tied to a chair. Hello my little pig the man said. What are you doing? I said. He didn't reply and just brought out a very very very large cake, bigger than my whole stomach. Then he said Eat all of this until your buttons on your clothes burst. I said no get me out. Then he just said, okay I'll feed you. He then began shoving cake in my mouth and it was the best cake I've ever had and I wanted more and more so I ate and ate and saw my stomach grow and grow until the man was an arms distance away and started feeding me from the side. In only 45 minutes I finished the cake and all of my buttons popped but then he still brought out 40 weight gain shakes. And started funneling them down into my stomach, I saw myself grow and I moaned with pleasure. He smirked.

After several rounds of pizza, cake, cupcakes, weight gain shakes, doughnuts, brownies, coke. I was finally done and he let me go. I could barley stand I've gained so much, I had to call a Uber to get me home because I was to fat to drive. I got home and went to the bathroom and saw myself. I was huge. My stomach had kept mr from reaching the sink and my breasts were the size of watermelons and my thighs were just one conjoined blob while my ass was huge and wide. I got onto the scale, having a tougher time pushing my fat stomach back and I saw the numbers 435. I was so shocked I'm am a living fat blob. I'm so fat it hurts. It also feels good. I felt happy until my parents called and said, We're coming over next weekend! Oh no. They cannot see me like this. They will disown me, what will I do?