The Gains pt 6

Once I got the call from my parents and they said they were coming over I started stress
eating more and more as the week went on. I still had a lot of weight from the guy who fed me but it went down 35 pounds so I was 400 pounds on Monday.

Skip to Friday

My parents are coming today. They are probably going to hate my body and I even gained more since Monday. I am now about 450 pounds and a plus size in clothing. I snacked on 10 boxes of doughnuts once I woke up and worked a little bit. I then ate my ice cream from the store, 11 cartons and saw my stomach bloat up from the large amount of fat in it. It was now 4:30 and my parents should be here so-

Ding Ding.

That's them. I yelled "The doors open! I'm in the living room!" That's when I sa them, I struggled to get up from the couch to hug them. Then I saw their faces, they looked at me in disgust. They said, "Lucy! What have you done to yourself?! You look a big fat ugly pig. Not like my daughter." I was astonished by their response and I was hurt a lot by it so I just said, " If your going to call me those words then leave." So they just left. I started sobbing and then I started getting hungry. I started to stress and eat more. I called Kate to get 15 cakes, 10 pies, 20 brownies, 30 weight gain shakes, 20 cartons of ice cream, 29 liters of coke. Then I ordered 20 extra large party pizzas and 20 breadsticks. Once I got everything I downed it all, I kept eating and eating, my stomach getting so bloated and it hurt a lot but I kept going. I finished only the pizzas and then I started on all the desserts, starting with the cake, it was amazing as always and I saw my body overflowing my small couch. My thighs were not visible but I felt them under my fat stomach. My breasts at this point couldn't be contained and made all my buttons on my shirt pop and my shirt ripped right off my body. Then I finished my cakes and pies and went on to my brownies and ice cream which was an amazing combination and was easy to go into my stomach. My stomach started rising and was all the way to my chin blocking my view of the rest of my large body. I finished all my food and started drinking my coke which was refreshing and tasty p, I finished it fast. Then I kept drinking my weight gain shakes which made me feel like I was about to pop, which I loved. I tried to get up to see myself in the mirror but I couldn't so I just passed out on my couch and felt fulfilled. I must be about 600 pounds from all of that, I loved my big fat body. I then snoozed off to sleep on my spine tiny couch.