Sonic

Sonic groaned in pain as he turned over. All his limps felt like they weighed a ton! And he won't start on how heavy his head felt. He pushed himself upward, dazed still and using the wall as a support. The memories flooded back to him and he grunted as a splitting headache came as well. The aliens, those freakish darts, blackness. Silver was right, there was aliens, Brain aliens. He shivered at the thought of their freakish tentacles and those faces. He turned around, taking in his surroundings and saw the door. He was in a cell alright, great, he just LOVED being in a small confined space where he couldn't run around in and be free.

What could these freaks want with him and his friends. Sonic thought about all the alien movies he saw. Did they experiment on him while he was out? Did they catch him so they could take over Mobius? DID THEY WANT TO EAT HIM? LITTLE BY LITTLE? And what about Shadow and Silver? And Tails! If they did anything to Tails... Sonic's mind was made up, he had to get out of the cell. He curled up into a spiky ball and flung himself at the door, but instead of smashing though it, it electrocuted him. He was zapped for about five seconds before falling to the ground in a huff. All his quills where spiked up and he was covered in black soot, he coughed out a puff of smoke.

Standing up, he brushed himself clean of the soot and put his hands on his hips and glared at the door. Can't go that way unless he wanted to be zapped again. He turned to the wall and sighed, he would have to go that way if anything. It would have to work if he wanted to get out of this place with his friends. Curling into his spiky ball, he flung himself at the wall, for multiple times over and over.

(Again Short, hopefully the next one is longer. If not... SORRY XD)