The Class List of Jade and Savannah Academy

Welcome to Jade and Savannah academy, where all three tribes of Pantala and the seven tribes of Phyrria learn in peace together! (This story takes place in Pantala, for now ;) )

PLEASE NOTE - THIS STORY TAKES PLACE 25 YEARS AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE LOST CONTINENT. 

Our Winglets! (Names in honor of the heroes of all ten tribes.) 

THE SWORDTAIL WINGLET

HIVEWING -  Hibiscus (ruby-red female HiveWing with black legs, horns, ears, and stripes)

SILKWING - Argus (brown male SilkWing with white and orange splotches all over his body *has not gone through Metamorphosis yet) 

LEAFWING - Amora (green and golden-dappled female LeafWing with a light tan underbelly and chest and greenish-golden eyes)

SANDWING - Kangaroo (dark-yellow female SandWing with lighter splotches)

SKYWING - Blue-Jay (smaller red male SkyWing with blue eyes) *he's not related to Peril or Clay all these dragons are purebred except for Prism and Archangel)

MUDWING - Quake (plump large male MudWing with a torn ear and rich-earth colored scales)

ICEWING - Permafrost (graceful female IceWing with pale blue scales and streaks of dark blue on her wings and tail)

SEAWING - Poseidon (large sky-blue male SeaWing with legs that fade into indigo and green eyes)

                                                      Art credit to ArtisticDragon1212 on Deviantart

RAINWING - Melody (jumpy colorful young female RainWing)

NIGHTWING - Archangel (large male NightWing with white legs and spikes down his back, with unusual red eyes *IceWing-NightWing hybrid*)

THE LUNA WINGLET

HIVEWING - Arrow (large jet-black male HiveWing with orange legs, stripes, and splotches all over his body)

SILKWING - Lorquin (deep-purple female SilkWing with hints of aquamarine*has not goen through Metamorphosis yet*) *offspring of Luna and Swordtail*

LEAFWING - Java (rich-brown male LeafWing with dapples of greenish-gold)

SANDWING - Scorpion (pale-yellow male SandWing with a scattering of darker brown scales)

SKYWING - Flicker (small and graceful reddish-orange female SkyWing with amber eyes)

MUDWING - Alligator (huge male MudWing)

ICEWING - Subzero (large male IceWing)

SEAWING - Manta-Ray (dark blue female SeaWing with a light-tan underbelly and light-blue eyes)

RAINWING - Vine (bigger male RainWing with green eyes)

NIGHTWING - Star (quiet small female NightWing)

THE CLEARSIGHT WINGLET

HIVEWING - Evania (yellow female HiveWing with black stripes)

SILKWING - Atlas - (dark blue male SilkWing with splotches of white, green, and gold *recently gone through Metamorphosis)

LEAFWING - Mahogany (dark green male LeafWing with brown splotches everywhere and golden eyes)

SANDWING - Fennec (golden-yellow female SandWing with amber eyes)

SKYWING - Steel (red male SkyWing with hard stormy-gray eyes)

MUDWING - Cinnamon (kind small female cinnamon-colored MudWing with amber eyes)

ICEWING - Seal (silver female IceWing with pale blue eyes)

SEAWING - Hurricane (sky colored male SeaWing with dark gray eyes)

RAINWING - Melody (energetic female RainWing)

NIGHTWING - Blackplague (grumpy large male NightWing with a light underbelly)

TEACHERS AND GUARDIANS

HISTORY - Admiral (old bluish SilkWing. A flamesilk)

HERBS & HEALING - Birch (large male LeafWing with stormy eyes)

WEAPONRY AND DEFENSE -  Hawker (medium aged black-and-red HiveWing. Former guard.)

LIBRARIAN - Prism (young blue-and-yellow HiveWing with glasses and a kind smile) *offspring of Cricket and Blue*

HUNTING MANAGER - Bullet (rusty colored male HiveWing)

MUSIC - Gazelle (female pale-yellow SilkWing with darker splotches)

HEAD OF SCHOOL - Lady Scarab (elderly female yellow, black, and red HiveWing)