Am I...Gay?

Ethan POV (mostly)

Finally done with editing...'I wonder what Mark is doing'. I got up and started heading for Mark's room. Being his editor and all, it was usual to hear Mark yelling at his computer through the walls and his door. But as I approached his door about to knock, it seemed quiet.Too quiet. I pressed my ear againest the door, only to hear
a soft thupping and something that sounded like moans. I gently cracked open the door, careful not to disturb whatever was happening inside. I looked in shock as I saw Mark in his chair watching porn on his computer. He was moaning as I saw his arm repeatedly go up and down picking up speed. I heard him repeat something over and over until he yelled "FUCK!" at the screen followed by hard panting. I quickly slammed the door and ran back to my room, locking my own door. I sat on my bed and looked down. My bulge was huge, my underwear and pants soaked. 'Am I... gay?' I questioned in my thoughts.

Mark POV

I had 'stumbled' upon an ad for a porn site while looking through new games to play and decided to see if it was any good. Soon after, I pulled out my erection and began to slowly rub it while picking up speed. As I came I couldn't hold it in anymore. "FUCK!" I yelled and when suddenly I heard my door slam which made me jump. 'What was that?' I asked my thoughts. After cleaning up, I decided to get something from the kitchen before checking up on Ethan.

Get ready for smut in the next chapter my little sinners!