Movie Night

Ethan POV

As Mark went off to make popcorn, I decided to quickly change into a long, navy blue sweatshirt and then headed towards the couch. I flopped onto the couch and grabbed the remote from the side table. I turned on the one and only Netflix. As I was skimming through the movies, Mark sat down next to me with a bag of delicious-looking popcorn. "So great master of the remote, what are we going to watch?" He asked in a terrible British accent. I giggled. "I've decided. We'll watch (Your favorite movie here)" I replied. He grinned. "Great! I don't think I've seen that one yet." I played the movie, though making sure to keep my distance from Mark.

Mark POV

A little after 20 minutes into the movie, I noticed Ethan shivering. I gently grabbed his shoulder and moved him into my embrace. I then grabbed a fluffy blanket from off the arm of the couch and spread it around us both. "M-mark what are you doing?!" He asked me with a nervous stutter. "You were shivering and I didn't want you to freeze. It doesn't bother me at all anyway." I answered gently. "Oh...ok..." He then set his head on my chest, as his muscles seemed to relax. After another hour or so, I noticed Ethan had fallen sound asleep. 'God he's too damn precious' I said in my head as
the thoughts inside began to wonder. I felt a slight pinch between my legs and looked down. He was grabbing my bulge and squeezing it softly. I covered my mouth with my free hand so my moans wouldn't escape and wake Ethan up. As he started to squeeze tighter, I lost it. I let go of my mouth a let out a deep moan.

Ethan POV

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up after hearing a strange noise imitating from near my head. I looked up at Mark to find him with his head back and moaning with...pleasure? I felt something big and hard in my hand and looked down. I was squeezing a tent that had formed within his underwear. I blushed, knowing if I stopped it would make things more than awkward. So I began to rub up and down the clothed erection, making Mark's moans louder by the second. 'This doesn't feel...wrong like it should.' I thought. 'Maybe I am gay after all.' I slowly got off the couch and onto the floor with my knees. I stopped rubbing and started to pull down his underwear. "Ethan what are you doing?!" Mark harshly whispered. "Just helping a dear friend relax a little better." I replied seductively, biting my lower lip.

We will return to your smut after a quick ad from our sponser: Cliff-
hanger Inc. Thank you for your time.