×+×+× Why ×+×+×

Art Credit: Furbytronic9000
Thank you again for the lovely artwork!!
~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~
Quick warning to my readers as well:
If scenes/hints of violence, sexual abuse or yelling trigger something in you at any point I find absolutly necessary, I recommend skipping to the note at the end where I'll give a quick rundown of everything so you don't miss any of the story- anyways, on with the book!
~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~··~··~
Ethan POV

I couldn't speak I couldn't breathe- my heart was pounding and my head was swirling with confusion about what had just occurred. In an effort to bring myself back, I washed my face with cold water in the bathroom sink and wiped it down with a soft handtowel. I dazed for a moment and thought of Mark, the towel smooth as his skin. I shook my head and came back, thinking of him as I listened to make sure Tyler wasn't about to commission another attack on me without my consent. As sneakily as I could I went into Mark's room and looked about, realizing he wasn't in there. I contemplated where he might be before I heard a closing of the door and have my lean body be roughly pinned to the floor, my ribcage getting the worst of the blow though not hurt too badly. I groaned in pain, attempting to turn over with no success as my captor breathed low and heavy, their hands sliding all over my tainted skin, a faint chuckle from them as they touched my sinful markings and made me shiver.

Mark POV
I quickly hide behind the door before it was opened and quickly shut it after I noticed Ethan entering. In a rush of mixed emotions I pinned down his more frail body to the floor, letting my hands trace over the marks that I gave him. Me. A weak chuckle left my lips though the situation I had made wasn't funny in the slightest. I felt the warm droplets flow down my cheeks and drip onto his own face, soon sobbing as quietly as I could into his shirt, gripping and twisting its folds around hands. All I wanted then was forgiveness...then I noticed a sudden touch of icy degree touch me through my shirt, processing a few seconds later that it was Ethan's freezing mitts on me. I couldn't help but smile and choke out a few words. "A..Are you ok?..I'm...I'm sorry Ethan.."

Ethan POV
I stayed still as the older man wept, his tears hit on my cold flesh but never once say a word, using my actions as a calmer approach and rubbing his back with my hands. My body ran wild with goosebumps for a minute before they subdued, smiling in the semi lit area. I was startled by the raspy words that escaped Mark's mouth and only smiled softer, opening my mouth to whisper out a few words on my own. "You're ok..you're ok Markimoo.." My voice cracked a bit and after I cleared my throat. "Lets head back to bed big guy hm?" I felt his head move up & down and him get up, helping me to my own feet as he dragged me back into his warm embrace and we rested soundly once again.

~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··~~··
Heya peeps! Just wanted to say that I thoroughly apologize again for not updating sooner. I still have been uninspired to write but with what absolute shit March has turned out to be, its even worse now. Not to get to personal, but I loss someone very close to me along with the whole COVID19.
On a more pleasant note I do just adore all your hilarious comments and it shows me how my book brought this together so I won't be canceling this book and may even start one about the gayer parts of Unus Annus (note: I don't ship them myself and it would be purely for shits and giggles)
Alright for now my lil sins- keep clean and safe
~✌~