Not here...Not now ft. LordMinion777

"Its a bit of a turn-off."

Ethan POV
I heard a low chuckle creep up from him once I had said it. "Mmaarrkk I'm serious!" I whinily said sitting on his lap and crossing my arms. "Oh come on stop pouting! I was only laughing because you're too damn cute." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and began to kiss my neck.
I bit my lip and tilted my head slightly to give him more access to my neck.

Mark POV
Given this new opportunity, I went from politely kisses his neck to gentle hickies that soon spread farther than his neck area to all around his shoulders and collarbone. Red and purple marked his pale skin as a reminder that he is mine and only mine. The anger at Tyler was still clawing deep inside me so I was ready to go even further almost forgetting about our little party downstairs when two sharp knocks hit the door and I felt both his and my body freeze at the sudden noise.

Ethans POV
Upon hearing sudden knocks, I felt my body almost paralyze in place before I pulled from Mark's grasp and noticed something on my skin in the mirror beside me. I move closer and touch my neck in shock and small fury. Dark marks covered almost everything from my shoulders up. I quickly threw on a blue hoodie in panic before answering the door. "Yes?" I managed to spill out before my anxiety took over and looked up at Wade. Wade smiled and said, "I lost, again, but decided to check up on you- by the way have you seen Mark? We can't find him anywhere." I felt the door open wider and looked behind me to see Mark standing there with a fake grin. He seemed pissed about being so-called cockblocked by none other than Wade himself. I could almost hear his common, 'Damn it Wade'. Then I heard Mark speak,"We were just having a short conversation about where to put you all for the night and such. Sorry to keep you waiting." I felt a quiet slap on my ass before Mark pushed past me, giving me a sly wink before heading downstairs, me and Wade in slow follow.

Marks POV
Yes I was a little pissed about Wade interrupting my marking of Ethan but shrugged it off to not make it seem suspicious. The rest of the night was a blast, full of dick jokes and laughter and a small flirt or two between me and Ethan. It was almost 1am and we were all pooped beyond comprehension. Before all our energy left us for the night we helped each other set up sleeping spots for the other three as me and Ethan retreated quietly upstairs to our room and locked the door, once the small group had actually fallen asleep. Ethan flopped onto the bed with a sigh and covered himself up with the multiple blankets I crawled in next to him, pulling him close to me and becoming the big spoon. I tried to go further but heard a small, "Not in the mood...
Sleep.." And so I slowly shut my eyes a smile on my face as I entered dreamland holding my love close. Damn I'm lucky.

Heya peeps! Sorry bout this chapter bein so late heh heh...welp as always feel free to comment and such and I think I will still continue this book since so many (seem to) like it, surprisingly. Until next time BUH BYE MEH PRECIOUS LIL SINS!
~✌~