[Insert Pseudo-Inspirational Bullshit Here]

Long story short, save your probably already-too-tired eyes, like mine that are 'blossoming' with red branches from too much screen-staring, from scanning paragraphs and paragraphs of pretentious big words we all probably don't even understand, or even give an ounce of shit for, this is a simple 'ASK BOOK'.

Was I the only one who saw that as ASS BOOK for a sec there? 

Never mind. 

As you can probably tell already, I'm out of creative juices. 

Dry. Completely. 

Like your average desert.

Anyways, an ask book for all of you out there if you have any questions regarding the crap I've posted, character backgrounds, more unpublished embarrassing string of words, or if you just want to know me a tad better than that handle name I keep offering and be fwiends :3 

Obviously, everything I write here, like author replies and everything, is non-scripted (blunt honesty that ain't sugar-coated with 100s and 1000s). I thought I should do you guys a nice little favour after all the support you've so generously donated of leaving a genuine reply made up of real words from another typical loser who's also sitting behind a screen typing away than sounding like another flat cardboard cut-out, you know?

I ain't no queen on the throne spewing the entire rainbow shrine of my so-called flawlessness and achievements. This is all levelled talk, you and I, sitting around a bonfire with a banjo like another campfire story time *yay!*

So ummm... how should I exactly end all this? 

Without further ado, proceed to your nearest comment section? (Most retarded outro ever, gomenasai!)

((What am I even kidding? Who the hell is going to read this anyway?))

I think I deserve a merit if this book is still up here in a week's time :)

__________________________

Should I also bring to your attention that I do not censor cussing? 

Parental Guidance is advised C;