Prolouge

Tom was still the same and not really enjoying some stuff. He barely ate and it became a problem.

Edd was... Ok. He drew a lot and drank cola.

Matt was great! He is very cute, and he even stopped looking at himself more! He was always on time for stuff, and he loves Matilda.

Tord, whatsoever is not too good. He doesn't like Torc(the big brother.) And he is good at holding stuff with his robot arm.
Ok, let's get into the story.
It was a normal day. Tom checked on Edd and Matt as usual. Tom's eyes narrowed. "Why do I have memories of him!" Tom growled. Edd woke up as Tom started to cry. "What's wrong..." Edd groggily moaned.

"Don't cry, Tom," the green shape said. "I-i remember Tord..." Tom said. "It's alright. Everyone has someone they miss." Edd yawned. "Yes, but this is different." Tom whispered. "It is different I perhaps," Edd questioned himself. "I wish Tord came back though!" Tom got off Edd's bed and looked through the window. A yellow and pink shape were seen. One with big eyebrows and on with hair that is made with... chicken wings... Tom slanted his eyebrows. "Edd, someone is out the window," Tom called. "Lemme see!" Edd looked at the two boys. "Uhh, that's Paul and Patryk." Edd said. "They look very different." Tom sighed. "Yes, so what?" Edd said. "They are really nice! Remember when we got into the army and we saw them at enemy base?" Edd added. "True, but they are different!" Tom argued. Edd looked at the window and they were glaring at them. "Yeah... I guess." Edd shrugged then layer down on the bed.

"Get up, their coming to the door!" Tom grabbed and pulled Edd. Tom threw Edd into the door. "OW! What was that for!" Edd yelled.

TBC
Word count!
332! This is my first Eddsworld story! I love you guys and my followers! Love you guys all and goodbye!