Chapter one

Tord was normally seen sitting by the tree, which he was. A ring on the door was heard. "Coming!" Edd unlocked the door and let Paul and Patryk. "Uhh, Hi." Paul said. "Don't be shy! Come in!" Tom said. Uhh, why are they being so nice? Paul thought. Paul sat on the couch.

Patryk started to raid the fridge. "Pat, come here!" Paul called. "Hold on!" Patryk stalled, eating cookies. "Stop raiding the fridge." Tom mumbled. Patryk slowly sat on the couch. "Stop stalling!" Tom yelled. Matt woke up and got to the living room. "What's going on.." Matt mumbled. Tom sat down on the floor. "These guys changed." Edd chirped. "Good.." Matt shifted eyes. "I was told There'd be BACON!" Tord bursted in. "Tord...?" Tom called. "TOM?" Tord snarled.

Tom twisted his head. "Yes..?" He hesitated. "Why are you here?" Tord said. "I live here..." Tom sighed. "Oh great, I forgot!" Tord giggles. "Ugh.." Tom sighed. "Since I'm once of you, I'll sit with Edd!" Tord chirped. "That wasn't what I was expecting..." Tom mumbled. (Meanwhile.) "Bye Paul and Pat!" Edd called. "May I stay please!" Tord begged.

"Sure!" Edd replied. Tom crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes. "Why him!" Tom complained. "I'm the frickin leader. Don't talk back." Edd yelled. Tord laughed. "Classic stupid Tom!" Tord laughed. "Classic stupid Tom." The red shape looked at a abandoned building just across the street. "Hey Matt and Edd, we need some privacy, why not hang out at that building?" Tord pointed at He building.

TBC
Word count:
303! Cool, awesome. Thank you for some motivation and music to my life! The people who read my books always seem to give me a smile! I don't care if they say something bad, I always have you with me guys! Love you all~