The Love

Eleven POV

We went back to the first floor together, and we we climbed through the window without being seen again.
We all walked together, Jonathan and Joyce with Will, Mike with Nancy, Holly and his mother and father, Dustin with his mom, and Lucas with his sister and parents.
I walked with Hopper the whole time on the train tracks.
My chest was burning keeping this secret from him.
I had to tell him about Sarah.
But how?
He wouldn't understand, and he almost lost his second daughter, isn't that enough?
I decided to wait.
Until
tonight.

Will POV

We made it back to our families around 8:17.
Mike went home with his family, as did Lucas and Dustin.
Hopper and Eleven went home with my family. They wanted to discuss something apparently? Something about Sarah, Eleven told me.
Afterwards, i would tell Eleven how i felt.
I was nervous, but Lucas was right. What did i have to lose?
Our great friendship...
Thoughts scanned through my head, but i ignored them.
Ill still have Mike, Dustin, Max and Lucas. Me and Eleven just wont be as close i guess,
if she doesn't like me.
...
Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan, Eleven and I walked through the small door to our house.
Before we left to go find our families, apparently we had forgotten to clean the entire house.
There were random materials on my floor, and my room was piled up with clothes and such.
"Boys, go clean your room!" My mom demanded.
Jonathan rolled his eyes and grabbed the telephone before leaving.
Huh. I wonder who he wants to call.
"Will, that means you too!" She spat.
"Ill help him!" Eleven protested.
Hopper nodded his head and gestured his hand for us to leave.
Eleven walked towards me and we walked into my room together.
...
There was a slight awkward silence at first before Eleven spoke up.
"Who do you think Jonathan is calling?" she said softly.
I looked at her from my wardrobe as i was putting clothes away.
"Probably Nancy. They have been all over each other since they defeated the demogorgon together. Mike told me so." i examined.
She nodded slowly letting the room flood once again with uneasy silence.
"Will?"
She looked at me straight in the eyes.
"Uh, yes?" i said, feeling my face getting hot.
"How will i tell Hopper?" She said, looking upset.
I sank down in my stance, knowing she wasn't going to ask about me.
I am so greedy for her affection that i cant even help my friend out. I need to calm down and help her before we talk about anything else.
I swallowed the breath i had been keeping, and looked down at the ground.
She saw me looking confused, so she explained more.
"Sarah, she is Hoppers other daughter. He told me about her on the ride to the lab together. He said she died of cancer when she was young. He said that he feels like he is a black hole, and he sucks everything into him like a vacuum."
I felt saddened by the thought of that.
Hopper, the man everyone thought knew what to do, knew what to say, how to act. Even he doesn't understand love. No one really does.
I know that i don't.
I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing could come out. I was lost for words.
How can you tell a man that his daughter is actually alive, and that the lab that he made a deal with to keep Eleven safe, faked Sarah's death to avoid exposing of any kind?
Thats right, you can't.
It would bring his heart back to life, and then immediately after shatter it to pieces.
"Its okay." Elevens warm voice comforted me.
"Im sorry, but i don't know." i said to her, feeling dumb and helpless.
...
Eleven picked up a broken shard of a glass picture frame and handed it to me.
"Is this your father?" She said sweetly.
I gulped, then nodded slowly, knowing why it was broken.
It had my father and mother sitting together, with half of my face, and jonathan had been shattered out of the photo.
I broke it because we were angry at him. Jonathan and i didn't want any more proof that he was once apart of our lives, so we broke the photo with a hammer.
Some pieces of him must've been left behind.
He always called me names, he never believed in me, and Jonathan and I hated him. Every, stupid piece of him.
I could feel tears stinging my eyes.
I sat down on my bed and cupped my face.
...
I could feel the weight of another person sitting next to me.
Eleven hugging me from the side and rested her head on my shoulder.
"No one is perfect." She said lightly.
"That man wasn't even near the word 'okay'." i responded, my eyes red from the tears.
...
"But you are." She said, looking at me.
...
I slowly put my hands down and looked at her in the eyes.
"What?" i said, confused of what i just heard from her.
"I think you are as close to perfect as someone can get." Eleven said to me smiling.
"What do you mean?" i said, still genuinely confused.
Eleven wiped a tear from my eye with her finger and looked at me.
...
"When i met Mike for the first time, i thought he was the one. I thought the world was Mike and I. Me and Mike. But it wasn't. I knew it wasn't, because i met you and then everything changed. I couldn't look at Mike the same way anymore. Every time i thought about Mike, my mind circled back to you. You make me so happy, by just smiling. And just so you know, that kiss we shared was not an accident. It was what my heart wanted, and i've now come to terms with it."
I smiled so brightly; I felt like i was brighter than the sun.
"I think i like you, Eleven."
"I think i like you too." She said looking at me in the eyes.
We smiled at each other, and she pulled me into a hug, so warm, and so tight.
I wanted to embrace her hug forever.
"Lets get this place cleaned up." She said giggling.

Ok, so thats the beginning of Wileven yasssss! Comment if your liking it so far, and maybe give any suggestions or feedback for the story. I want to make sure that you guys like it! It feels like i'm writing the storyline for season 3 and i kind of like where this is heading. Tell me you thoughts! Byee!!!