The Date

Will POV

I sat in my room thinking about what happened last night.
I knew Eleven was up, but i didn't want to walk in and see her; i was way too nervous.
She told me she thought Mike was the one until she met me.
I didn't even think she liked me.
Was i the reason she broke up with Mike?
I loved Eleven, but to think that i was the reason Mike's heart broke that day made me sad.
Mike wanted to ask her to the Snowball.
The Snowball.
I have to ask her.
The Snowball dance party for our school was coming up, and i needed someone to dance with.
I mustered the courage to get up off my bed and ask her in the kitchen.
She was sitting there eating her eggos all by herself. She had syrup all over her face, and whipped cream dropped from her mouth. She saw me looking at her from my door, and she giggled to herself.
Shes so pretty when she laughs.
I chuckled and walked over to the table.
Surprisingly, she made me an eggo too.
She slid the plate next to me as i sat down. I didn't particularly like eggos, but i would eat it for her.
I smiled, and she gave me a fork and a knife. I took a huge first bite, and it wasn't that bad at all.
Things usually taste better when your eating with someone you love.
...
I suddenly remembered what i wanted to ask her.
I put my fork down and looked at her with a semi serious face. She looked up and did the same.
Before i could speak, she started talking.
"I told Hopper. About Sarah. He didn't understand at first, but he eventually understood. He was happy."
I smiled at her, signaling that that was good.
"What are we going to do now? Hopper probably has a plan in his head." i replied.
She looked at me as her smile turned to a slight frown.
"Well have to go back to the lab. We will have to find her, and re-escape." She suggested.
I nodded to her.
There will probably be more numbers there. We could save them all, and end up exposing the lab, therefor ending their experiments.
It would work!
...
"Eleven?"
"Yes?"
...
"When this is all over, the lab, Sarah, the numbers, i want to take you somewhere." I said, feeling myself shaking all over.
Her left eyebrow raised, and she looked confused.
"Its The Snowball. You could be my.. My.."
"My what? My partner?"
"Well, no. I was going to say m-my date." i said nervously.
...
She looked at me, and her small frown formed into a bright smile.
She nodded slowly.
"I want to go with you Will."
I smiled and she smiled back.
I love her so much.