The Family

Eleven POV

We decided that Joyce would start driving us to my mothers house. We thought that Hopper would have had the dream that i did, and he would find my mom to figure everything out with each other. Will and i sat in the back together.
I felt bad for Will.
It seemed like he was always getting dragged into these type of situations, and ending up getting hurt either physically or mentally. I just wanted all of this to be over so we could go to the Snowball together, but not like siblings, as Mike had said.
Its something about Will thats different than Mike. With Mike, he accepted me. With Will, he understands me. He knows what i've been through, and he can help me push through.
We made it to my mothers house. The three of us walked up to the door, and knocked on it.
Inside the house, was Jonathan, Nancy, and another person looking the same age as them.
They looked at us with confused faces, which all six of us shared.
"What are you doing here?" Jonathan and Joyce said in unison.
"Let me explain." Jonathan reasoned.
"Basically Nancy, Steve and I were going to go out to eat and fix all of the drama between us two. We ended up going home really late, last night, until we saw Hoppers van driving. We saw he was crying through the window, so we got worried and decided to follow him, When we followed him, he came here to your mothers house." Jonathan said pointing at me.
Nancy continued finishing Jonathans explanation.
"He was talking about some dream he had that you were actually his birth daughter along with Sarah, and that he had two children, you and sarah, with your mother. That means that Dr. Brenner isn't your father." Nancy said pointing to me.
I felt bombarded with different questions and emotions, so i stepped up inside the house and pushed through the three high schoolers and into the room where my mom, aunt and Hopper where.
I saw Will trailing behind me, as Steve, Nancy, Jonathan and Joyce walked behind him.
Hopper was talking to my mother about the situation.
"I don't know if you can hear me, but we were once husband and wife. I love you dearly, so does Eleven and Sarah. After they took Sarah, they wiped our minds of each other after her fake death. They moved us away from each other. We miss you being... here.. and we just.. We love you." He said emotionally hesitating at the 'miss you being' part.
Their minds were wiped? They forgot about each other? Did the dream bring every emotion back??
I was very confused and empathetic.
I loved Hopper, and i wanted the best for him, but staying here wouldn't make things any better. Mother was never going to get out of her apparent stage of almost 'death.'
"Hopper, we have to go." i spoke.
He turned to me, looking shocked that we had came for him too. He just looked at me.
"I want to help her." he said, his voice trembling.
"No. She is too broken." i said, hurting from the words coming out of my mouth.
He took a few extra seconds to process what i said. He got up out of his squatting position and walked over to me. He hugged me tightly, then he hugged Will and Joyce, as well as the three high schoolers.
"Im sorry, but i am staying here. I am going to figure out whats wrong with her. If i saved Will from the upside down, i can save her from... This.." he said facing Will, then my mom.
Joyce took me and Will's hand, and gently pulled us to go.
I turned to face her.
"We cant let him stay! Who knows what could happen!!" i said feeling tears trail down my face.
"You may not like what he wants to do, but he has the right to do it. Cmon kids. Lets go." She said tugging on Will and I's arm.
She looked at Jonathan, Steve and Nancy.
"That means you too. We all need to leave." she said sternly.
Jonathan refused to argue, and walked out the door with us.
Steve and Nancy trailed behind him getting in their car.
Will, Joyce and i got in our cars, and we drove silently home. My eyes were red and puffy, my cheeks tear stained.