Chapter 1 Trapped

(the song above is called human, here's the link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgUW8WkBJvQ

:{Optimus POV}:

He slowly online his optics, waking from another restless recharge. Staring at the ceiling of his quarters for a moment, he sighed tiredly and slowly stand up on his pedes(feet).

Sighing once again he looks around his quarters.

It's pretty empty, the only things there was a berth(bed), a desk with a chair, and his most prized possession.

A data-pad with a picture of Cybertron with all of his friends.

Megatronus, Ratchet, Ironhide, Charge, Stargazer, Wheeljack, Prowl, Jazz, Camo, and most importantly, Alpha Trion.

Feeling a pain in his spark, he tried to make himself smaller. He missed them all so much. Optimus knew that the mechs that they once were would never return. Unless there was a way to reverse time.

In all truth, he wished that he would have never been sparked(born). Sure, happy memories were made. But all of the bad memories outweighed the good. He was made Prime. He was betrayed. He has forgotten who he really is. He was broken. He wanted it all to end. So why keep fighting? He has gone through suffering that no one of his age, or any age, should go through. After all, I was just . . . no, don't think like that. My team needs me. Everyone needs me. I should not let despair get the best of me. I have to keep up the battle. I have to keep on fighting this eternal war. But for what there is no hope left. And yet, I keep hoping that all of this would end someday. Maybe I should just give up on hoping that Megatron would change. In truth I gave up long ago, the day I realized that Megatron did not care

I exit my quarters and make my way to the main hanger. Passing by the energon storage room, I can't help but peek in, finding a small pile of cubes. Our reserves are low again. I should go scouting for energon soon.

Entering the main hanger I see Ratchet at one of the computers, typing away. "Good morning Ratchet," I say. He nods in my direction as I walk up to the main computer.

Just as I am about to start typing a beeping noise is heard. I walk over to Ratchet. "Optimus, I detect a faint energon signal. Are you willing to explore it or should we wait for one of the others to wake up?" said Ratchet.

"I shall go explore the signal. We cannot risk Megatron finding out about it. This might be our only chance in a while." I say. Ratchet walks over to the ground bridge controls and powers it up. I walk towards the swirling vortex and transform, driving through.

Driving out on the other side I come up in front of a tall mountain that seemed to hide its top in the clouds, obscuring what seemed to be half of it in the in the ocean of white silky waves. It stood proudly in the middle of a dense forest. I walk towards the mountain as the faint energon signal grows stronger and stronger.

Soon I come to a stop in front of the mountain. Looking up, I see a big cave. It's almost at the very top of the mountain. I sigh tiredly.

Walking forwards I reach to grab at an edge of a rock. I reach and grab another one. Slowly, I make my way up. After some time, I reach the entrance of the cave. Slowly walking in. I turn on my headlights, not noticing the faint sound of engines in the distance.

Walking inside the cave, the farther I get, the quicker the darkness consumes me. Although I barely get within 50 feet of the entrance, I find an energon shard. Seconds later I am assaulted with the sounds of transformations and blaster fire. I quickly put the shard in my subspace.

Spinning around, I start blasting at my attackers. At least 50 Vehicons. Bad news. I shoot and dodge repeatedly. One of the Vehicons that I shot went down, but not before shooting the entrance of the cave they were in. The entrance started to cave in and a black figure barely managed to get in before it collapsed.