Chapter 2 Friend

:{Optimus POV}:

I awake from my peaceful recharge to find something heavy on laying on my legs. I feel the presence of someone big. I open my optics and look around. At first, I am surprised when I see a predacon sleeping next to me. Then I remember yesterday's events. I pet Voidwing and decide to comm Ratchet.

"Ratchet, this is Optimus. I have found the location of the energon signal. When can you bridge me back?" All I get in return is static. 'So much energon must be tinkering with the comm. I have to get outside,' I think. Just then, Voidwing decides to wake up. She shifts a bit and opens one optic. Looking at me, she opens her other optic and raises her head. "Good morning. How was your recharge?" I ask. She gurgles. I tilt my head, indicating that I don't know what she is saying.

She gives me what looks like a gummy smile and then does something I thought no Predacons could do. She transformed! (Just like in the picture below only the green is actually silver, has really big wings and a tail. She is only half a head smaller than Optimus)

 She is only half a head smaller than Optimus)

I stare at her with wide optics. She looks like a Cybertronian teenager. At most. The same age as me. And here I thought I was the youngest Cybertronian left. She smiles. "Hello, I am a teen predacon. I do not have a name but you can name me. I had a peaceful recharge, thank you. What about you? I can tell you do not get much recharge, at all." she said. Primus, how did this femme know? Even my team did not know. I hid it so well. I started to panic. "I . . . had a good recharge . . . thank you." I say nervously. How can I speak like this? I am a Prime. I am wise and collected. I should not act like a Cybetronian teenager. And yet I am one. The irony!

She chuckles. "You must be hungry. This way," she says and transforms. I follow her to the exit of the mini-cave that we slept in. She stops close to the edge. I walk forward a bit more and stop at the very edge. Not a good idea. Looking over the edge, I enjoy the sight of energon crystals that covered the walls. Suddenly, I was shoved over the edge.

Falling for a second before landing on something, or rather someone. I end up comfortably sitting on Voidwings back. 'Holding on would be a good idea,' I think and hold on to her neck. She flies down and into a particular cave. Flying further through, she hovers above a particular spot and slowly lands. I get off her and she walks over to pluck a few crystals from the walls, which were covered in the substance.

She walks back over to me and lays down. I sit down next to her and watch as she eats some of the crystals. A moment later, she makes weird noises and a cube of energon comes out of her mouth(Kinda like when Hiccup first gave toothless the fish, just saying, big how to train your dragon fan right here. If you don't know what I am talking about, search it up or something). Voidwing pushes the cube over to me. I take it carefully into my servos(hands) and bring it to my dermas(lips). I look back at Voidwing, who was watching me. I sigh and drink some of it.

To be honest, saying it was bad would be an understatement. I almost spit it out the moment it touches my tongue. But I manage to keep it in my mouth and swallow. Energon is energon. I should be thankful that she is helping me like this. I look at her and smile weakly."Thank you for giving me energon. But I must be honest. This is terrible. I am sorry if you took offense in anything I said. If this keeps me alive, I shall drink it." I say. She gives me a gummy smile and starts to eat her portion of the energon.