Chapter 3 Training

(A/N) there will be some Cybertronian curses here, plus some depression, so just heads up.

:{Optimus POV}:

The sound of birds chirping and the gentle hum of an engine awoke me from recharge. I slowly open my optics to find me facing Voidwing. My spark stopped. No way. I panicked and tried to get out of our little hug.

I tensed when Voidwing started to move around a bit. She layed her helm on my chassis and murmurs something barely audible. But since my adios are improved I heard her clearly. "You are so warm," she murmurs. I froze in shock. What?

She then opened her black optics and looked up at me. Once she realizes what is happening she quickly jumped away from me with a blue blush. I did the same thing and stood up with my faceplate blue.

"So... um... shall we continue with our training?" stuttered Voidwing. I nodded and looked away in embarrassment. After a  moment, I see a servo stretched out to help me stand up. I look at the owner of the servo and saw Voidwing with her mask on to cover her, no dought, blue faceplate. I accept her servo and she pulls me up. Suddenly, she pushes me off the edge of the cliff.

It took me milliseconds to realize what I should do. I quickly latch onto the side of the mountain with my right servo to slow my fall, even though I keep on falling. It hurts but I ignore the pain and latch on even harder. I slow down and when close enough to the ground I jump off the side, do a flip in the air in order to fall feet first. My pede's touched the ground and I slid for a bit causing the land to be cleaved a little.

I looked up and saw a figure dive down towards me. She opened her wings and flapped once, landing without a sound (which was impressive for her weight) onto the ground. She motioned for me to follow her, and I did. We just started walking when I felt something slide down my right servo. I raise it and am welcomed with an energony(bloody) sight. My whole servo was covered in Energon. I had scratches on my digits and a big gash in the palm of my servo.

Wincing at the sight, I could not suppress a small whimper. Voidwing immediately stopped and turned to look at me. When she saw my servo she gasped. Transforming, she hurried over to me. I lower my servo enough for her to be able to lick it. She gently starts to lick it and I wince again. She continues until my entire servo is covered with the saliva. She than gestures for me to get onto her.

I comply and in milliseconds we are off the ground. Instead of holding on, I raised my servos and pretended that it is me who is flying, 'flapping' my 'wings' when Voidwing does. We fly higher and higher until we are above all clouds. Suddenly, Voidwing flips so we're flying upside down and I fall off her.

Plummeting to my death, I start to panic as I start to see the ground. "Voidwing!" I yell, " what the slag does training have to do with me offlining?"

Getting closer and closer to the ground, it becomes more difficult to suppress a scream. At the last ever possible moment, my arms are grabbed and I am thrown up. I land on the ground making a small crater.

It takes me a moment to realise what is going on, and when I do, climb out of the crater and stomp over to Voidwing, who was sitting with a gummy smile on her face. *WARNING: cybertronian curses start here* "What in the pit is your malfunction? Why do you like scaring the slag out of me so much? I thought that you knew what kind of state I'm in and that you actually cared about me. I guess I was wrong," I go from yelling to whispering.

Voidwing got a look of horror in her optics and grabbed me, lifting me into the air. There was a swishing sound and I got a really big headache and started to get a strange feeling. Before I could do anything, most likely yelling colorful language at Voidwing, I land on my pedes and she landed next to me.

I looked around and found myself in the Autobots base, but it was different. Everything was black and white instead of having their usual color. I look around and notice Ratchet, tinkering with the ground bridge.

"You just had to malfunction after Optimus went through, didn't you?" He grumbled, "Now we have to spend Primus knows how long without our leader. He's the only thing that we have to battle against the Decepticons, and yet you decide to take away our super machine just because of something as simple as a small glitch? Fate is never on our side, is it? Why can't we just have a little good luck for once?"

My spark sank. Is that all they thought of me? I was just a super weapon? Just an emotionless, mindless, sparkless machine? Something to win the war with? I hung his helm sadly. Did they really think that they could use me like that?

My fists tightened and I raised my helm, determination to prove them wrong in my optics. I faced Voidwing, who had a sad look in her optics. "Shall we go back to training, my friend?" I asked her.

She nodded, "But first," suddenly, I was yanked back, "what the-" I found arms rap around me, giving me a hug. Once I came out of my shock, I slowly started to hug Voidwing back. Burying my faceplate in her neck, I sniffle.

"Voidwing, do you really care?" I ask her. She nodes and kisses the top of my helm. I smile. "Thank you,"

We pull away and Voidwing opens what seems like a black and silver ground bridge. We walk through it and are met with the sight of the forest. I sight. So peace full.

"So, are we going to go back to training or what?" I asked. Voidwing smiled. "Turn off your optics, Tribulatio" she said. I complied and focused on my senses. "Today, we are doing hand to hand combat, so get ready." She said.

I groan, this is going to be a long day.