The Kankers Show Up

Just then. The Kankers, walk by the Ed's card stand. "Oooh bubble gum!" May says. Eddy then was holding his money jar tight away from, the three girls.

"Kankers!" Eddy said. "Oh my!" Shouted Edd.

"That's right honey buns, and we're hear to get some free, gum and cards. And some smoches." Marie said. Eddy, was not going to stand for this. He then jumped in front of the table/stand, and yelled. "You stupid girls, aren't gonna ruin this scam!"

May, Lee, and Marie, all laugh. "I love when they get all tough like this." Lee said. She then looked at Eddy's money jar, and said. "Is that for me little man?"

"What? No! Man that was stupid of me not to hide the jar."

The girls, then continued to laugh. " come on girls. Let's finish these little cuties off." Lee said. The girls then approach the table, and start taking out the bubble gum, and chewing on it. "Lady's please!" Edd cried. "Kanker not good for Ed!" Ed said.

Marie, then said. As she was chewing gum. "You boy's are in for the ride of your life. Bubble gum kisses!"

"Let's get them girls." Lee said.

"I'm to young!" Eddy cried.

"This is so unkind" Edd yelled.

After dealing with their awful fate. The Ed's then passed out for awhile. And then look at their scam, had been destroyed.

"Noooo! That beautiful scam. All that money. Gone!" Eddy said.

"I think, we'll have allot more to worry about. When Sarah, get's home!" Said Edd nervously.

Ed's common sense then came back. And he then started shaking in fear. As he knew his reckless younger, sibling was gonna give him even worse brain damage. He then picks up Edd and Eddy, and screams. "Sarah's coming guy's! We gotta hide!"

Eddy said. "Calm down lumpy. We'll think of something."

"We, must hide!" Ed shouted. He then slides his pals through his bedroom window. Then he went inside to hide, and closed the window. "Ed,we can't hide from your sister forever." Edd said.

"We can, if we want to live Double Dee!" Said Ed. As he was locking the door, and window, to his room.

Just then Sarah, and Jimmy, were right by the house. And Sarah, saw the scam with a few, of her cards. She looked down, then she looked towards Ed's room with fire in her eyes. Jimmy, then said. "Wow. I wouldn't like to be Ed, right now.

"Ed!" Sarah, screamed at the top of her lounges.

"She's found out guy's!" He then jumps into Eddy's arm's and said. "Help me Eddy! Sarah's gonna rip me inside out."

Eddy, throws Ed down saying. "Get off me Ed, you're giving me heart attack. And don't be so scared of that Brat you're the big brother. Don't let her push you around."

"Yeah. I am the older brother" Ed yelled. "I hear you Ed! I'm gonna break your neck!" Sarah screamed. Ed then being scared to death then passed out. Wow, he's so screwed. Eddy said. "I'm gonna kill you to Eddy!" Sarah yelled.

Eddy, then started sweating in fear. this as no laughing matter anymore. He said to Edd."Please tell me you have a bright idea, to get out of this one."

To be continued. We will see how the Ed's will get out of this. Or if they will.