|"who are we kidding?" P.2|

Betty smiled at Jughead and waved him over when she found him, he was a few doors down the hallway walking and she was with Toni and Cheryl, 'Newly formed Serpents' she described.

"Hi Juggie" She muttered when she hugged him tight, he had noticed she became more loving towards him this past week but couldn't figure out why.

When she let go, he kissed her forehead taking in that weird but awfully pleasing strawberry and leather smell of her.

"Exciting for tonight Jug?" She asked, her
doe emerald eyes staring up at him.

He couldn't say no to her, even if he was nervous of his friends meeting her.
She was a Serpent after all and it would take quite a long time to make them actually like her.

"Can't wait" he answered, cursing himself
that he sounded so wimpy.
Betty just smiled, kissing his lips before Toni and Cheryl both made a puking noise.

Betty rolled her eyes and laughed,
pulling away.
"See you later Jug"

Jughead couldn't even speak that kiss haunting him in a daze, he nodded quickly making her giggle.

"S-See you later Betts" he waved, blushing and walking off.

Betty sighed,
putting her hand on her heart.

"How you gonna do it Betts?"
A voice broke her out.

Betty turned to Toni and shook her head,
"I have no idea"

Betty must've spent forever laying in her bed staring at the ceiling before she heard a scattering of rocks on her window.

She got up quickly, rushing to the window in the dress she had picked out for tonight.

Jughead was smirking back at her,
gesturing for her to come down.

Betty was dying inside.
He was too perfect.
To perfect to hurt.

When she got to him he pulled her into a kiss straight away. She giggled and kissed back, leaning him closer.

When he pulled away he laughed too,
"Sorry you just looked....gorgeous"

Betty blushed,
'God what are you doing to me?' She whined in her head, before taking his hand.
He lead her to his car, an old truck Fred probably lent him.

"Ready?" He asked, opening the passenger side door for her.

"Ready."
She answered, as she got in she couldn't help but already miss him.

They were greeted by Archie and Reggie as they entered the door, Jughead did his..bro handshake with them making Betty snicker.

"The man! How's it hanging in paradise?" Reggie asked, being way into Jughead's relationships as always.

Jughead turned to Betty and smiled, making Betty gulp when he turned away.

"Perfect. Just perfect." He answered,
Archie rolled his eyes at Jughead's cheesy answer.

"So...dating a serpent huh, Juggie?" Asked Trev Brown, his only friend who never seemed to open up to her.

Jughead cringed at the nickname, liking it better when Betty said it teasingly.
"Is that a problem Trevor?" He asked, protectively.

"Nah, just that we all know how whore-y Serpents can be. Hopping from one to another. I wouldn't be surprised if she does the same"

Everyone knew of Trev's crush on Betty, but ever since they went on a date and Betty didn't want it to continue, he's hated her.

"Betty's not like that." Jughead growled before he saw Betty in his peripheral, eyes darkened.

"I- I think I'm gonna go" Betty said, stuttering over her words.

Before Jughead could retaliate she rushed off into an empty room in the house, putting her back against the door.

It wasn't long before she heard Jughead's desperate pleas for her to open up.
Knowing it was time, Betty opened the door.

"Betty, baby, I'm so sorry, I had no idea Trev was going to be such an asshole" he apologized, grasping her wrist.

Betty flicked him off and sighed,
"Don't apologize, we both knew this was coming." She said, with all the menace she could muster.

Jughead's eyes fell,
"What-What are you saying,Betts?"
He stuttered.

Betty glared at him with fake resentment,
"Who are we kidding? Jug, we're on borrowed time. I'm just surprised we even lasted a week."

Jughead looked upset already, hitting her hard in the heart.

"You see, I'm pregnant Juggie." She said with fake-fake sweetness.

"W-What?" Jughead couldn't even
speak anymore.

"Yeah, but there's no way I'm letting my kid be raised by a northsider. Afterall Jughead, you're just a fling who went a little to deep." Betty played it off as if she'd done this hundreds of times, as if she was living up to the image Trev had of her.

Jughead scoffed, before looking up at her with a smirk on his face.
"You really think I believe that, Cooper?"

Betty's painted face fell as Jughead kissed her harshly, Betty sunk in immediately though with passion.

The smirk on Jughead's face only grew when they parted, "You can't kiss me like that,
but not love me Betty" he whispered, lovingly.

Betty choked back a physical response and chuckled, "sexual attraction is a different thing Juggie" She spoke with venom, letting her fingers trace his jaw.

Jughead laughed disingenuously,
pinning her against the door.

"Uh-huh, so it's mine?"

Betty looked at him confused,
"What?"

"The baby, it's mine?" A genuine smile broke on his face.

Betty giggled, "it's yours"

He leaned in and kissed her softly,
"I really do love you Betty, you know that?"
Betty nodded, letting his body sink into hers.

"Don't think I won't love this baby just as much okay? I will never leave you. It's my choice to stay." Jughead whispered in her ear, making her false-frown.

"awww who told you?" She joked, ghosting her lips above his.

"Toni, and Cheryl." He spoke, before kissing her again.

Betty parted angrily,
"They told you?!"

Jughead laughed,
"Sorry betts, your friends just want me around forever."

Betty smiled,
"Hey, that's my job"