|R•o•o•m•i•e•s|

Spoof fluff from my story B•A•C•K•U•P |Friends Au coming soon, to get you an idea of how amazing I'm making this story for you guys!

b•a•c•k•u•p :
R•o•o•m•i•e•s

March, 1997

"No Jug, we are not getting a gumball machine installed in the apartment!" Betty scolded, Jughead glaring at his girlfriend.

"But you said when we moved in together I could have anything I wanted." Jughead quipped, crossing his arms.

"I meant like what ever couch you picked at the department store not what ever child's toy you wanted!" Betty whined, her arms flailing about like they always did when she argued.

Jughead let a smile creep onto his face as he wrapped his arms around Betty's waist,
"your getting all uh flail-y again, babe." He whispered in her ear, laughing.

Betty gave Jughead a dirty look before freeing herself from his arms and heading towards the kitchen.

"Babe!" Jughead called out, laughing.

"Awwww don't be mad at me!" Jughead yelled, walking towards the kitchen table.

"I'm not mad, I'm just making dinner." Betty spoke obviously mad, her backed turned to him.

"Hey Betty?" Jughead asked after a few minutes, Betty turned to him aggressively.

"What?" She asked, huffing.

"Can we have a gumball machine?" Jughead asked for the second time that day, innocently.

This time, Betty started laughing,
"Oh god, what am I going to do with you?"

______

April, 1997

Betty was sitting in her bathtub, relaxing before Jughead entered abruptly.

"Betty—quiet screaming it's just me—do you know where my beanie is?" Jughead asked, while Betty looked at him in horror.

"I'm taking a bath Juggie!" Betty yelled, gesturing to her body in the tub.

"I know but back at Cheryl's- we always just walked in on eachother, it's not a big deal" Jughead said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Okay that does not count if everyone in New York City has seen Cheryl naked" Betty scolded, folding her arms.

"Y'know, I'm getting strange de ja vu right now"
Jughead joked, kissing Betty's forehead before she could revolt and exiting the bathroom.

"Oh I'm getting you back for this Jones!"
Betty yelled angrily as the door shut.

______

June,1997

It had been a month since the 'incident' and Jughead was more on edge than ever since Betty's little threat.

God knows Betty Cooper doesn't give up without a fight

It's not like she's forgotten, all Betty does is make jokes about how paranoid he is.
Unless that's the payback? Giving him eternal paranoia? Jughead shoved that thought out of his mind as he heard Betty's keys jingling outside the door.

"Jughead?" Betty called, "I'm home!"
Jughead opened their bedroom door and saw Betty and Trev Brown from her offices talking on the kitchen table.

Jughead growled under his breath, her ex really? Did she secretly wish him pain or something?

"Hey...Trev" Jughead grunted out, a new tension taking over the apartments pink walls.

"Wow Jughead, pink walls? Kinda girly don't you think?" Trev asked smugly, taking a sip of the coffee Betty had made for him.

"Trev leave Jughead alone! I'm happy to let you know this was my apartment first, so sorry that my walls are so 'girly'" Betty said, her fingers going up in air quotes. All past politeness nowhere to be found. Trev choked on his coffee at Betty's unusual moxie and Jughead could've sworn he saw her smirk.

"Juggie" Betty spoke, a coffee in a gray mug in her hands "here I made yours too, black." She smiled as she placed the mug infront of him, taking a seat in between the two men.

"So Trev when I came home I saw you waiting outside my apartment, is there anything you needed to ask me?" Betty asked, curling her palm underneath her sharp chin.

Jughead scoffed as Trev gave him side eye, resting his arm on Betty's shoulders.
"Yeah Trev, is there anything you needed to ask Betty?" Jughead asked, venomously.
Jughead abandoned his usual joking manner ever since Trev walked through the door, Betty had never seen this side of Jughead, she found it possessive but intriguing.

Trev's lips pulled into a tight smile, readjusting his position. "Ummm I was going to ask you Betts if you wanted to come to this Nicks game, I have two tickets." Trev asked, Betty giving him a polite smile.

"Oh thank you Trev! My husband and my best friend's husband would love two tickets to the Nicks! God knows me and my bestie need a spa day.." Betty exclaimed in an innocent voice.

Jughead let a smirk smug on his face, not only was she his but husband? God he was going to have to tease her later. Jughead settled a hand on Betty's thigh as she took the tickets, Trev leaving disappointedly.

"Husband babe?" Jughead teased, laughing.

"Oh shut up" Betty spoke, smiling as he leaned in to give her a quick kiss.

"Hey Juggie?" She whispered against his lips, Jughead groaned and held her tighter.

"Mmhmm?" He murmured, Betty laughed and pulled away.

"I hope you enjoy going to the game with Trev"
She laughed, giving him the one ticket.

Jughead's eyes widened,
"What I thought..you?"

"Should've payed attention instead of teasing me huh Juggie?" Betty couldn't stop laughing, Jughead looked so betrayed.

"Well I don't have to-" Jughead started before getting cut off, a smirk on his face.

"You do" Betty said rolling her eyes, did he really think she was stupid? "Trev already has to go because he already bought it and you because...if you don't you won't get a gumball machine" Betty ordered, smiling.

Jughead smiled back, "gumball machine? That's not that bad-" he was cut off a second time.

"And no sex" Betty finished, an mischievous smirk replacing the sweet smile.

"Dammit"