|Mine|

Triggers: Psycho Jughead, Killer Jughead, Loosely based off Heathers. Mental illness trigger, Stockholm syndrome Betty Cooper trigger.
(WARNING:This is in no way showcasing any means necessary people with any Mental Illness. This is Hollywood's version of psychotic, no actual realism in Jughead's behavior as I support mental health activists and in my own battles with mental health would never spread fake stereotypes of mental illness)

[Skip if necessary]

Mine

"What the fuck do you mean we can't be together anymore?" Jughead yelled at Betty, who had kept her eyes shut and head down.

"Juggie...we just-" Betty started before Jughead cut her off by kissing her roughly, Betty moaned in spite of herself but quickly pulled back.

"Juggie. I love you but-" Jughead scoffed at that, "you love me but? You love me, that should be enough" he argued, before softening his gaze on Betty and rubbing her cheek tenderly.

Of course she loved him she wanted to say, but she couldn't deal with Jughead's possessive and clingy natures anymore. God everything he did to her made her want him, but after admitting to be the black hood who had harassed and killed dozens of people. His 'cute possessiveness' took on a whole new meaning. She couldn't look him in the eyes anymore, she couldn't love someone who had murdered Archie Andrews and put him on a stake, someone who dangled Veronica Lodge's body from her own apartment balcony for everyone to see, and lastly someone who could send her her own mother's heart.

"It should be Juggie, but after last year. I'm not okay with anything you did or anyone you hurt Juggie...we can't be together when everyone I talk to winds up dead because of you! You're...crazy!" Betty screamed, Jughead using a grip on her wrists as he raised them above her head.

"I'm crazy?" He hysterically laughed, "You're the one who covered up all my murders by morning baby, and who ended up begging for me underneath the sheets at night. If anyone's crazy it's you for loving me so much you hated me." Jughead laughed again as Betty gulped, she felt tears in her eyes as she bathed in guilt and disgust towards herself. It's okay, she'd tell him after every time he'd bring her someone's body, I'm here for you baby she'd whisper in his ear as he kissed her body.

"You're the monster, Juggie. You told me you felt guilt after every kill but you truly felt nothing did you?" Betty asked him venomously, a evil smirk casting on her lips.

"I felt something alright. I felt anger towards every person who thought they had the fucking right to be in your presence. They don't deserve you, Betty. I do." Jughead whispered, his voice breaking as he let her wrists go. Betty felt empathy for her poor baby as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Juggie.." She let out, with her all to alluring voice as she traced his jaw, "why, why did you hurt them? Why are you so obsessed with me?" Betty asked, loving the thought of him being obsessed with her all to much. Maybe she was the crazy one, she couldn't stop the fantasies she'd dream about when he'd kill another victim. Oh how much he must love her, she'd think. Or maybe after being with him for so long, he made her go insane.

"B-Betty" Jughead spoke fragilely, as if he'd break in her grasp. "please, believe me. I haven't hurt anyone in weeks!" He pleaded, Betty giving him an icy glare.

"That wasn't the question, Juggie." She spoke clearly, looking at him with a straight face.
"I asked you why you hurt those innocent people for me"

Jughead leaned in and sighed against her lips,
"Because you're mine. And I want to hurt them when they touch you. Even if they're related to you or a girl. You're mine and they can't touch you. No matter what their intentions are." Betty smiled softly at his honest answer and rewarded him with a kiss on his lips.

Jughead knew already he had Betty wrapped around his finger, as she did him. But he really wished she'd stop playing this game, she knows she couldn't live without him. Betty hates any girl Jughead comes in contact with but it's normal jealousy, not anything like the jealousy Jughead constantly feels when she's around anyone.

"Juggie" Betty said panting later,
in bed in his arms, "Why do we do what we do?" She asked brokenly, looking down at the blood stained sheets.

"Murder? Because Betty, we're each others and anyone who interferes with us..." Jughead let off, allowing Betty to finish his sentence as he grasped onto her waist under the covers.

Betty swallowed tightly and let that sick smile she'd been fending grace her lips, "has to die" she finished, giggling when Jughead kissed her neck lovingly.

"We're horrible people Betty, both of us." Jughead whispered on her neck, "obsessed with each other, we're truly sick"

"Sick?" Betty asked, her voice quiet.

"Honey, we're mad"