Chapter 2

Will's POV
     Mike and Will walked to the basement to set up. Mike was making popcorn while Will was setting up his sleeping bag. Once they both finished they sat on the couch and watched a scary movie.
     Since the movie was scary, Mike kept flinching and covering his eyes with his hands. Will wasn't as scared so he didn't mind the movie. Although Will could feel Mike moving closer to him as the movie continued. He wanted to just brush it off as Mike being scared. But very time they touched, even the slightest bit, Will felt like it was more.
     Then the moment came where Mike got so scared he screamed and hugged Will saying "I'm scared, please protect me".
     Will thought it was weird since Mike is always the one protecting him but he didn't mind. In fact he was the happiest he has ever been. His heart was racing and he was frozen in place for a few seconds.

Mike's POV
     Mike had been making popcorn when he quickly turned around to see Will setting up his sleeping bag. He softly smiled and went back to the popcorn. Mike had never really had a friend just like Dustin,Lucas, or Will. Especially Will.
     As they both got ready on the couch, Mike put on a scary movie. Mike had never really watched scary movies but he decided that they would watch one. As they were watching the movie, Mike got extremely scared to the point where he jumped on Will and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. Then he realized what was going on so he let go.
     Mike didn't know why he would do that. He didn't have feelings for Will. Or did he? Although Mike noticed how weird he was acting when he was around Will, he didn't think much of it. Until the sleepover where he decided to daydream during the movie to think about how he felt about Will.
     After a long thought he realized something. Something he never knew he could think. He realized that he indeed has feelings for him.  But since he also loves Eleven and that him and eleven are meant to be, he brushed it off.
———————————-————————————
Hey guys this is my second story and I know it is also kinda bad but in my opinion since it is my first time, 8 i think I did pretty decent. If you have some tips for me on how to improve please dm me on insta. My name is upside_down__will. Bye guys!!!