Chapter 6

THE NEXT DAY/MORNING
WILL's POV (first person)
So I woke up this morning and and I was still super tired since we stayed up kinda late last night. Anyways, I decided to get up and get ready for the day since is was Sunday. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I grabbed two granola bars. I went back to Dustin's room and saw he was sitting there still kind of sluggish. I went to him and gave him the granola bar as he stood up to stretch.
We both went downstairs and plopped on the couch. Dustin turned on the tv. I wasn't in the mood to watch tv so I just got lost in thought.
I didn't really think much of it last night. Anyways, I need to tell one other person. The one I am in love with. But how? I mean I could just tell the others and tell them to shut up and never speak of it, or just tell Mike that we can't be friends anymore. Oh man this is a hard decision.
DUSTINS POV (first person)
YES! I knew it. I still cannot get over it. But that means he's gay. Eh that doesn't matter. He still gonna be my friend no matter what. But man I wonder how he's gonna tell Mike, or anyone actually. I just hope he can tell him although that will be very weird.
As Will was getting ready and packing up his stuff, he thanked Dustin for being a great friend. Anyways, Will is now at home lost in thought, again.
WILLS POV (third person)
Will was home when he realized he had two choices but only had to choose one. So he made a pros and cons list. On one hand he had the option to tell him and get it over with. That could cause him to be heartbroken, sad, and could make their friendship really awkward. On the other hand, he could just ignore Mike until he gets over him and then they can become best friends again. That was a bad idea but for some reason, Will thought it was a perfect idea. I mean obviously he would since he gets butterflies when he is around him or when their eyes meet. He can't handle all that cuteness.
————————————————————————
OMG I HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG AHHHHH! Anyways I know this chapter was kinda short but that's because I did it all in one sitting. I usually make my chapters in different places. One time I did a little bit of my story in the bathroom, then in my room, then in my dining room. Anyways this story sucked but eh

Love at First SightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara