Chapter 4

MIKE's POV
*Mike on the phone calling Lucas*
     " Hey Lucas, it's me Mike," said Mike.
     "Hey Mike, what's up," replied Lucas as he was looking at an action figure.
     " I was thinking we could go to the park with the rest of the party and just chill," suggested Mike.
     "Sure, why not. I don't have anything planned for today," said Lucas as he was beating the devil out of his action figure.
     "Cool see you at 1:00," said Mike.
*mike goes on to call Dustin, Max, and Eleven*
WILL's POV
     Will was excited when he heard Mike say "why don't we hang out" until he said "with the rest of the party". He really wanted to hang out with Mike but obviously just the 2 of them. Anyway, as they headed to the park, they stopped by the gas station to get a snack to share with them and the rest of the party. As they were in different aisles, Will found himself in the ice cream section and ended up daydreaming about Mike. He knew that he hadn't told anyone but he knew that the first person he would tell is his mom. He shook the thoughts out of his head, literally he actually shook his head.
MIKE's POV (first person)
Well, obviously I was going to have so much fun at the park. Actually I think everyone else will too. I mean, I don't know about Will. He has gone through so much and I think the time I saw him smile after those demo-dogs attacked was at the snow ball. God I missed his smile. I really want Will to have fun. I'm pretty sure he will.
WILL's POV (first person)
I have admit, I'm not so sure about telling anyone I kind of like Mike. I'm thinking I should look for a girl. And then if I do find a girl then I won't have to tell anyone. Or I could just say I'm- wait nooooo no no. That could wrong as well. I should just keep quiet and try to have fun at the park.
Skip to when they are at the park (I'm just lazy af do write how they get there and stuff)
DUSTIN's POV (first person)
Well I'm glad Mike invited me to the park. It has been quite some time since I've seen my friends. Anyways I want today to just be chill and ya know, I want to have fun.
MAX's POV
Max was really excited to go to the park, since she hasn't been there in a while. She is really looking forward to it and she actually is super excited. Although she didn't know why Mike had even invited her. She thought he hated her. Anyways, she headed for the door when she realized she forgot her purse . So she got and left her house.
     WILL's POV (first person)
           Mike and I left the store and went to the park where we were greeted by Eleven. She got a ride from Hopper so she was the first one there. I knew that once Mike saw her, he would run up to her. It's happened a few times so I have gotten used to it. I went and sat down as we waited for the rest to come. As they arrived, I started to eat the snacks Mike and I had bought. I had some M&M's and shared them with Eleven. I knew that if I tried to have fun, all my thoughts would go away. So I tried to have fun like a normal kid, and I guess it worked.
     MIKE's POV (third person)
          Mike was thrilled to see the party. Even after a few days, it felt like months. Maybe even years , but he was now happy they could have some friend time. After all, he has been friends with the same people for a long time.
NARRATOR (me)
     After 2 hours of being at the park, they all went home. Although Will has decided to have a sleepover with Dustin. He knew soon or later he had to tell someone. Will knew Dustin could be trusted. And so could Mike, but his secret was about him so he was off the list.
——————————————————————
YOOOO THIS STORY IS LONGER. It is 709 words. Not including this part tho. If you have any ways on how to improve plz dm me on my insta which is upside_down__will. Byeeeee!!!