Chapter 4

01:24pm...

He'd been walking for quite some time now. He'd gotten to New Domino City, but didn't know what he was going to do there. He didn't have any plans, but he wasn't planning to have to leave Satisfaction Town either. Should he drop by Yūsei? How would he explain why he was here anyway? Sure Yūsei would understand perfectly, being the type of person he is, but would telling him have done anything? He didn't think it would. He just strolled around New Domino City. He wasn't expecting anything, but just didn't have anything to do. He turned a corner and bumped into a strange woman covered in a white cloak and accidentally knocked her down.

Kalin: Oh sorry, I didn't mean to knock you down.

He stretched out his hand to help the her out. She got up by herself. Unfortunately for them, as she did, part of her face was revealed to Kalin.

Kalin: That... That face... You're...

The cloaked stranger backed away from him and began to run in the opposite direction.

Kalin: Hey, wait!

He was then chasing the stranger around New Domino City. He knew he recognized the person. The stranger continued to run from him. The citizens of New Domino City watched as he chased the stranger. He constantly had to try and maneuver his way past the people in his way. He had almost caught up with the stranger, until he was stopped by a couple of roughnecks.

Roughneck: Hey, you! You look like a strong man.

Kalin: Out of the way! I haven't got time for this!

Roughneck: Oh... So, you haven't got time for us, huh?

Delinquent: That's quite rude. The least you could do is make time.

Boss: You're a duelist, aren't you?

Kalin: I have to go, now! Get lost!

Boss: Not until you're down begging at our feet for mercy, once we...

He then shoved their leader out of the way and continued running after the stranger. He then sees the stranger heading into what appeared to be a forest.

Kalin: Great. I haven't lost them. I can still catch up.

He continued to pursue the stranger.

Forest...

Clearing...

They reached a clearing. The stranger didn't bother to look around to see which way she should go. She might've revealed herself even more if she did, as well as slowed herself down. Kalin continued to chase after her. The face he had seen didn't seem to be of someone he met recently. It was more like that of someone from quite a long time ago.