s l i p p e r s | sekizan takuya

The plastic bag rustled as it dangled from Takuya's hand, waiting for you to accept his silent offering. 

Glancing up at him, you tilted your head in question - a light smile gracing your lips. "What's this, Seki?" You peaked in the bag, a pair of slippers that had a similar pattern to the pink flower shirt that you sometimes saw Takuya wear rested at the bottom of it. "Slippers?"

"House slippers," He replied with a seemingly straight face. "You needed a pair." He took your free hand in his and continued to lead the two of you from JinKou's school grounds.

Club activities had finally ended in the early evening hours, meaning you could finally head home for the day, walking the majority of the way with your boyfriend of nearly a year, Takuya.

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly as you glanced back up at him, your eyes setting on the slight show of his back muscles that managed to form through his uniform shirt.

"I have a ton of pairs at home, I don't really need another-"

"It's for my place," he glanced over his shoulder back at you, a slight smirk gracing his lips. "For when you come over. Otherwise your feet will get cold."

To say that your heart didn't flutter at that moment would be a lie. Whether it was the smile that graced his lips, or the thoughts that went behind his small gesture, or a combination of both that made your heart swoon, you didn't really know.

But honestly? It didn't really matter.

You felt your face warm up from a mixture of embarrassment and happiness as you fell into step with Takuya's fast walk, your hand wrapping around his muscular arms. Leaning your head on his arm, you squeezed it lightly.

"Thank you, Takuya."

From the corner of your eye, you could see Sekizan's cheeks flush slightly at your use of his given name. As always though, he managed to hide his embarrassment in his voice. "It's nothing, [f/n]." He glanced down at you. "I just want you to be comfortable."

You couldn't help the smile that graced your lips from growing wider as you took a few quick steps in front of Takuya, causing him to stop in slight confusion. Taking both of his hands in yours, you bit your lip slightly as you looked up at him.

"C'mon then. I wanna try them out~"

You laughed lightly as you watched Takuya mentally scramble for a response in his embarrassment, before pulling him along towards the road that leads to the Sekizan household.

You do have a new pair of slippers to try out, after all.