o u j i - s a m a | kirishima sekito

"Wait, what did you say?"

You gave a quiet hum, glancing down at your boyfriend, Sekito, whose head was resting in your lap as the two of you sat on the couch, idly flipping through the pages of your favorite manga. You furrowed your eyebrows slightly as his face set into a serious grimace, his hands gripping the cover of his Miracle Rinrin manga protectively.

"Nothing," you began, bringing your manga back up to your face, "I just said that I like Rinrin-chan, but~" You began, dangling the last part of your words as you looked back down at Sekito. "Ouji-sama is so much better."

Sekito shot up almost immediately, turning himself to face you on the couch.

"How could you say that?" He pointed a finger at you accusingly, his other hand raising to clutch his heart through his shirt. "Rinrin-chan is- she's-"

"She's okay," You finished, a devious yet playful smile pulling at your lips. "But you can't deny that Ouji-sama is way better."

Sekito let out an audible gasp as his mouth gaped at you. How could you say such blasphemous things – it was Rinrin-chan who brought the two of you together in the first place during your third year of middle school. Sekito knew that you had started a new manga, Ouji-sama and the Bandits, but he never would have guessed that you would turn traitor this quickly.

"Have you heard one of his songs? They are amazing-"

"I can't believe you," Sekito interrupted, dramatically flinging his body over the edge of the sofa. "This, Ouji-sama," he began, spitting the name with distaste, "What's so special about him?"

You brought a finger up to your lips as you took a moment to think before struggling, looking back over at Sekito. "Nothing, I guess. He just really reminds me of someone."

You smiled at the confused look that graced his face. "Who does he remind you of?"

"You, Seki."

Sekito took a moment before allowing a wide grin to grace his features, his cheeks staining lightly in a happy blush. You couldn't help but match the smile on your own lips as Sekito scooted his way back towards you.

"He looks a lot like you, and sounds a lot like you too," You continued as Sekito rested his head back onto our lap, his honey eyes looking up at yours as you glanced down at him. "Honestly, those are probably the only reasons why I like him so much."

"I guess those are pretty good reasons," Sekito began, relishing in the feeling of your hands in his hair as you played with the golden locks. He took a moment, before continuing, "but Rinrin is still so much better."

You laughed quietly, as you twirled his hair around your finger.

"If you say so, Ouji-sama."