p a t i e n t | sekizan takuya

This was a request I received through my All Out!! tumblr, asking for an autistic!s/o for Takuya. :) Hopefully I did it justice!  

"Are you okay?"

Sekizan's voice somehow managed to cut through the noise and chaos that surrounded you.

Just a few moments before, the night was absolutely perfect – the crowds slightly overwhelming but tolerable because Seki was here. You loved the way the periodic fireworks lit up his face and rust colored eyes, the way his arm would somehow find its way around your waist to pull you closer to him as you visited the stalls that stood at the edges of the crowd.

There wasn't a thing in the world that could make tonight more perfect than it already was.

But just like that, like a switch, everything changed for you.

The crowds were now too much, the fireworks and the explosions that followed them were too loud and too bright. In a matter of moments, you went from complete and utter bliss, your first firework festival being spent with the one person that meant the world to you, to suddenly shutting down, your eyes darting to find an exit from the sea of people you felt you were drowning in.

"[f/n]," Sekizan called out to you again, his hand finding yours as he leaned down slightly to look into your eyes.

"Pineapple," You whispered to him, his eyes widening slightly at the use of your safeword. He knew exactly what to do though, his body seemingly working faster than his brain as he began to lead you through the tightly woven crowd of people, pushing his way towards the edge of the crowd.

He could tell that you were beginning to reach your limits a few moments ago, but he knew that you wouldn't want to end your night for his sake. He only wished that he could've gotten you out of the crowd sooner, to protect you from the overwhelming surroundings that the festival brought.

Finally, you could feel yourself breathing again, your eyes raising up and training themselves on Sekizan's broad back as he led the two of you towards a small rest area that glowed from the lights of the festival behind you.

He helped you sit down on the bench facing him before stooping down to be at eye level with you. He cautiously rested his hands onto your knees, careful from knowing that any sudden touch could overwhelm you more than you already were. He watched your face silently, your eyes screwed shut in an effort to calm down your mind that seemed to be going a mile a minute.

A few moments passed before you let out a shaky breath, your hand coming up as you rested your head on it. "I'm sorry, Seki," you managed to whisper.

He has always been so, so patient with you.

It was always a wonder to you how he never seemed to grow tired or annoyed at everything he's had to do for you. He always waited for you - waited for you to grow comfortable with him, waited for you to regain yourself.

He would wait as long as he needed to for you, if that meant that he could be by your side.

And so he waited now, just a few moments before responding. "For what?"

He watched as you brought your eyes back to his, the frantic state of your mind showing through ever so slightly.

"I'm sorry for not noticing earlier, [f/n]." He paused, a sad smile gracing his features, "Thank you for holding out as long as you did."

"I really tried, Takuya," you managed to mumble out, your hands coming back up to press at your temples.

"I know," His voice was just above a whisper, pausing before he continued. "Is it alright if I hold you right now."

His heart warmed slightly at the slight shake of your head in agreement to his question. You mind calmed down just a bit more at the feeling of his warmth surrounding you, his strong arms coming to circle around you as your head came to rest against his shoulder.

The two of you remained like that for what seemed like forever, until he finally whispered into your hair. "Do you want me to take you home?"

"Please?"

He pulled away from you, pressing a light kiss onto your forehead.

Sekizan was as patient as a saint.

And despite all that had happened in just the span of a few minutes, you couldn't help but think that tonight was still perfect.

Any night is perfect, as long as it were spent with him.