g h o s t l i k e | miyuki atsushi

"No, Atsu please."

Your voice was weighed down with the partial slumber that you were fighting to get back to, your fists curling into the edge of the blanket as you pulled it back over yourself covering your head from the sunlight that filtered through the now opened window.

You could hear Atsushi sigh lightly, almost 1000% certain that he had his ever present smile gracing his lips, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched you snuggle back into the covers.

He knew you loved sleeping in - especially now that the weather is much too cold to do anything else but snuggle. But he wanted to spend the day with you, having so much planned in his mind of all the silly things the two of you could get into today.

You and Atsushi were complete polar opposites when it came to early mornings and waking up - but thankfully Atsu had no problem finding different ways to convince you to join the waking world.

You were nearly sound asleep again when you felt the empty side of your shared bed dip under Atsushi's weight his careful movements slightly moving the bed.

He leaned over you, his hands raising and preparing to take hold of the edge of the blanket that covered you. In the few moments that followed, Atsushi peppered what seemed to be thousands of soft, ghost like kisses across your cheek and neck, quietly counting them out before continuing.

Finally gathering the desire to peek at him, you rolled over to face him your eyes squinted in an effort to appear annoyed, despite the smile that pulled at the corner of your lips.

"What are you doing, Atsu?"

He shrugged his smile growing as he watched you stretch, finally starting to wake up. "It's almost noon, [f/n]. Let's wake up and do something today!"

"Why can't we just stay in bed today?" You whined, laying back down with the covers pressed against your chest. "Just five more minutes, please?"

You watched as Atsushi took a moment to think, before nodding a few moments later. "Just five minutes."

You let out a quiet squeal as he plopped down beside you, pulling you against his chest as you drew the covers up around yourselves.

Five minutes seemed to flash by in a second. And at five minutes on the dot, Atsushi woke you with another round of faint kisses, peppered across your face.

He wrapped you closer and slightly tighter in his arms as you tried to roll away, his laugh reaching your ears as he pressed kisses against the sensitive skin of your neck. You let out a quiet giggle as he continued his smooch assault, finally waking up completely.

After a few moments of the gentle torture, his kisses slowed down until he stopped completely, his eyes studying your face closely as you rested your head against his chest.

"Are we getting up now?"

You hummed, as if you were genuinely debating the question. "Three more minutes," you paused, tucking your hands underneath his back, enjoying the warmth that radiated from him. "I just need a little time to cuddle now."

Atsushi sighed. "Let's make it five minutes, then."

"Deal."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 24, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Whispers of All Out!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें