Chapter 1

"OH MY SPRINKLES! IT REALLY IS HER!!! EEEE! I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!-"

        "No way girl! I love her music even more!"

      "Can I have a selfie with you?!"

Fans -girl, boy, gay, and lesbian- were screaming out her name. Adoration and happiness.

Photographers took pictures of the girl, trying to get her good side for their papers.

The girl giggled. She smiled and waved at her fans who cheered even louder. She walked up the many marble stairs to a magnificent, castle-sized music theater.

(Name and Lastname), that was who she was. She was a well-known around the world for her amazing and graceful piano and singing skills.

People believed she was Ludwig van Beethoven and Wolfgang Mozart's female incarnation with a dash of Whitney Houston in her.

      "Wow. I never expected to become so popular this quickly! I only wrote three songs and now look at me!" She told at herself.

Making her way to open the grand music theater' doors where her concert would take place, a small blob of white was bouncing up and down beside her, obviously trying to gain the (descriptive hair colour) haired female.

(Name) looked at the small thing in wonder. What was it, and why was it trying to gain her attention?

Once the blob somehow knew she was focused on it, it started to leave. The girl, being a curious being, followed it.

It bounded past people and (Name) followed. Fortunately, these people were her staff and manager, and not crazy fans. They already knew their boss, (Name), was already a fun person who did crazy things. So they didn't question why she was looking at the ground with her arm stretched out, and running like she got bitten in the ass by a dog.

After a while of running (and gaining a lot of sweat), the white thing finally stopped in front of the backstage's door. It bounced off the door and looked at the panting, breathless girl with its bright blue eyes. She collected herself and fixed her (favorite colour) knee-length dress.

      "Okay. I gotta admit ya little blob. For a small guy like you, you're pretty fast." She felt the sides of her lips tugging up in a smile.

The white blob seemed to be getting impatient at her and kept bouncing from the door and back to the floor. Door, wall, door, wall, door, wall.

(Name) felt herself get dizzy from all the bouncing and shook her head side to side. Then she swooped down, caught the white blob in mid-bounce, and opened the backstage door.

      "Gak! Wh-what is this?!"  She cried out, using an arm to block out the lights. The blob escaped from her arms and bounded to who-knows-where.

When she opened the door, a sudden beam of bright white light shone right at her, almost blinding her if she hadn't covered her arm quickly.

Once the light died down, she couldn't believe her eyes. Mouth agape, she walked right into the middle of the room, and saw a group of men her age, dressed in fancy black and white tuxedos. Not only that, but a few women were there also, wearing various colours of dresses.

The large number of people started at her with unblinking eyes. Some with bright smiles while others seemed to have a bored/ticked off expression. But all shared one thing in common.

They all had instruments.

(Name) didn't know these people, but whomever they were, had a feeling she would be finding out sooner or later.

A man with light brown hair with an odd curl from the left side of his head, holding a fiddle looked at you. Wearing the largest and brightest smile out of all of them, he greeted out in an accent that sounded Italian.

      "Ciao bella!"

******************************

"Ciao bella!" = "Hello beautiful!"