Chapter 2

Previously...

The large number of people started at her with unblinking eyes. Some with bright smiles while others seemed to have a bored/ticked off expression. But all shared one thing in common.

They all had instruments.

(Name) didn't know these people, but whomever they were, had a feeling she would be finding out sooner or later.

A man with light brown hair with an odd curl from the left side of his head, holding a fiddle looked at you. Wearing the largest and brightest smile out of all of them, he greeted out in an accent that sounded Italian.

      "Ciao bella!"

******************************
      "He-hello. Uh, may I ask who are you and why I'm here?" The girl stuttered and blushed a bit of embarrassment from the attention she was getting. Especially from a lot of guys.

A loud and bouncy blonde man holding a trumpet waved at her, "Hiya! I'm Alfred F. Jones, or the hero!!"

Another blonde man with a British accent elbowed Alfred in the ribs, "You wanker. That's very impolite to yell at women."
Then he focused his interests back onto the new girl, "Good day love. My name is Arthur Kirkland. You are here at the World Country Music Concert. Well, right now we're rehearsing our songs in the auditorium, love." 

'World Country Music Concert? What was this man, Arthur, talking about?'
(Name) thought to herself.

"Aiyah! She must be the singer we're waiting for, aru!" A long haired man proclaimed and quickly stood up, almost knocking his snare drum over.

Wait what? The girl was very confused. A brunette glared at the males while holding her instrument. She had warm hazel eyes and a pink flower in her ear. From her vibe, (Name) could feel that she had the rights to order these men around.

"Alright alright, you guys! You poor girl, getting harassed by questions.
Uh, what's your name? I'm Erzsèbet Hèdrvàry."

She smiled wide at seeing another female and introduced herself, "(Name and Lastname), how ya doin?" 

"So (Name), how'd you get here?" Erzsèbet asked questionably with one eyebrow raised.

A sea of 'yeahs' and 'where did she come from?' came from the rest of the group.
Erzsèbet glared at them to shut up.

"Well I came here on a freaking unicorn that's how." (Name) deadpanned. A number of people laughed. "But no, really, I followed a little blob thing here to the backstage door of the Kamitary (Bear with me ;~;) Music Theatre where I would be performing one of my music numbers."

They 'ohhed' and nodded. "Great! Here's your papers and we'll be starting rehearsal soon." Erzsèbet stuffed a thick pile of papers into her hands and left her to review them.

She gasped.

This was a shit ton of papers!

(Name) saw the guy who greeted her earlier and decided to ask him about this...rehearsal.

"Hey." She awkwardly waved at the Italian, "I need help. I dunno what the heck I'm supposed to do here."

"Sure bella! My name is Feliciano Vargas and that over there with the grumpy scowl," he pointed, "is mi frattello Lovino Vargas!" He gave a bright and charming grin.

His smile was so contagious, (Name) couldn't resist smiling back. Something fluttered inside her stomach but ignored it, thinking it was just the fact that she was surrounded by good looking guys. And maybe some girls too.

After Feliciano basically dragged (Name) around and introduced everyone to her, he eventually left her to review  the sheets of music paper.

Unexpectedly, she ran into a great grand piano backstage. Excitement built up in her as she circled  around it. Still was in good shape, but with a little dusting, it was still playable.

The excited girl sat down at the stool and played the G major scale to playing with "River Flows in You."

Back on the stage, the countries (who were in a middle of an argument of which song to ply first) heard the beautiful sounds of the piano. They quietly pulled the curtains that separated the stage and back. (Name) was there, eyes closed and gracefully playing the grand keys of the piano.

When the girl opened her eyes, she was shocked and embarrassed at the sudden attention again. "H-hi. I was just-"

"You...can play piano?" They all looked at each other and grinned. "YES! WE CAN FINALLY PLAY IT!"

"E-eh?" For the millionth time that day, (Name) was confused. There was still a hell lot these people weren't telling her.

******************************
"Bella" - "Beautiful"

"Mi frattello" - "My brother"

Btw, I got the 2nd one from fanfics xP