Chapter 3

Previously...

"You...can play piano?" They all looked at each other and grinned. "YES! WE CAN FINALLY PLAY IT!"

"E-eh?" For the millionth time that day, (Name) was confused. There was still a hell lot these people weren't telling her.

Everyone scattered about leaving the girl still sitting on the piano stool, but was quickly ushered off so Ludwig, Vash, Gilbert, and Alfred could move the heavy piano.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on around here?" She was practically begging now.

"Here Miss (Name). Your sheet music. I'll take those previous ones from your hands." A cute looking girl with big green eyes, spoke to her. She just couldn't resist gushing over her high pitched voice.

With Lili's soft and nimble fingers, she took and replaced the music from the taller woman's grip.

The girl was then politely asked to move from out of her seat by a dark haired short man, Kiku Honda.

Lili gave a polite bow after handing the girl the papers and left. A somewhat tall man with blonde hair and sharp blue eyes was leaning on the piano after it had been moved, clearly waiting for Lili to stop talking to the new female.

(Name) looked over the papers and sweatdropped at the amount. It was not like she hadn't played that long, oh no, she played longer pieces like, Discombulate from the soundtrack of Sherlock Holmes and Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story from Hamilton.

No, but never in her life has she done a medley before. She has thought about it but never really went on with her plan. And plus, these people are depending on helping them for what again? A concert? She had her own back at home.

The man with the long hair, Yao, came over to her and smiled. "Hello aru. You look very puzzled. Are you alright, aru?"

She blinked and nodded shyly, "It's just...these songs. I've never heard them. Aiyah, One Thousand Years and Buono Tomato? I've never heard them before. I'm not sure if I can help y'all out."

Yao just grinned and clapped his hands. "Aru! That will be fine! Just listen to us, and you will probably get it quickly. I can tell from your face you are a quick learner, aru." He winked which made you giggle and nod in agreement.

"EVERYONE! (NAME) WANTS TO HEAR US PLAY THE MEDLEY WITHOUT HER SINCE SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE SONGS!"

A small murmur rose as the sound of paper flipping and brass instruments clearing out their spit out of their spit-valves.

"Ve!~ We're~a ready!!"

A small countdown was made by Mathew Williams, a shy blonde who the girl managed to make friends quickly with when Feli toured her.

A beautiful wave of music washed into the (hair coloured) headed female and she closed her eyes. But something was missing: the piano and vocals. The piano, although at times not really needed nor heard, played a major part in an orchestra at times. Without it, songs feel so...empty and audiences want more than what they are already listening to. (Name) finally understood why they needed her.

The softer instruments blended perfectly with the louder ones, who were excellent with judging how loud their instrument should be.

At the end of the medley, a strong urge succumbed the (height) girl and she clapped and cheered for the band players. A few playfully bowed while some just blushed in embarrassment.

"That was wonderful! I am so glad that I have the honours to play with all of you! So, when is the concert?"

"Well love, the concert will happen in a month's time, and we will need all the practice we will need to get. " Arthur spoke up. A month?

Does that mean, I'll have to stay a month here? But, what about my career back at (country name)? Or is this like Narnia? Where you just leave one hour but no time has passed? Hopefully...

"Uhh, but where will I stay? I have this feeling I won't be able to return home until after the concert." She asked.

Squeals were heard in some parts of the percussion, brass, and woodwinds. All the females, but one with a bow, came running to you. "You get to stay with us, darling!" A woman with, ahem, big breasts cried. Katyusha was her name, (Name) recalled.

After the band called it a day after (Name) learned two of the songs, everyone left the stage. Michelle, a tanned girl with cute brown hair in pigtails offered to share her dorm with (Name) since she had no dorm mate like the rest.

Michelle found (Name) a (short size) school uniform and offered to share her skirts with her. The new girl was very thankful. Hopefully the teachers wouldn't mind getting a "transfer" student.

***************************
Well, I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

PS: To those who celebrate Hanukkah, Happy Hanukkah!

And Season's Greetings to others!

~From ze only true Skittle Queen