Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe

B POV
"Hey Pop. I need a job application." I say. "Of course Betty. Anything else I can get for y'all?" he asks. "3 burgers, 3 fries, 2 vanilla milkshakes, and 1 double chocolate milkshake." I say. "Coming right up." he says. We sit at a booth until our order is ready. He hands me the papers and the order and we head back to the Pembroke.

"Wait, so let me get this straight. Your boyfriend kidnapped you because your aunt is the ghoulie queen?" they ask. "Yea. I never left after that. We stayed at his house for a little bit. I don't understand how someone could be so dangerous, and act like he's like anybody else." I say. "Everyone has an act they like to use Baby B." Kevin says. "I know. I have a few of my own." I mumble. "Tell us. You don't need to keep everything bundled up inside." Veronica says. "I have scars all over my body from everyone who has abused me. I never thought that I could be hurt mentally or physically by anyone else, but when that woman said what she did. It felt like someone had carved out my heart, and stabbed it repeatedly. I just need a break from everything. I mean I love my room above the bar, but I need a get away." I say. "We can look for an apartment tomorrow and my boyfriend can pack up our stuff and move in with us." he says. "I'm uprooting you from everyone Kev. I can't do that." I cry. "You know I hate California and want to get away. So does my boyfriend. It will be ok." he hugs my shoulders. We stayed up drinking and eating ice cream.

I woke up with a crook in my neck, and I wasn't where I fell asleep. I try to jump up, but I'm restricted my an arm. That's attached to Jughead. I throw his arm off me and get up. "Why did you bring me back here?" I yell. "What are you talking about?" he says, sleep laced in his voice. "I was at Veronica's when I fell asleep. Why am I here?" I ask. He just turns away from me. "I'm leaving and I'm not coming back for a while, Jughead Jones. Don't bother me ever again." I get to the door, only to be pulled back by him. "Will you please forgive me?" he cups my face. "I need time Jughead." I move his hands and head to my room. I change into some shorts and a crop top and start packing.

K POV
Kevin
Betty? Where are you?

Betty
Jughead picked me up from the Pembroke so I'm in my old room. Can you come get me so we can go apartment hunting?

Kevin
Of course. I'll be there in five.

Veronica and I got in the car and I pulled up at the bar. "She's stays here?" she asks. "Yea. It's decent." I say and we head inside. I see a pink-haired girl behind the bar. "Hey. Can you tell us where Betty Cooper is?" I ask. "Yea. She's up in her room. Hasn't left it since she woke up." she says. I look over at Veronica and she nods. "Which one is that? We need to take her shopping." Veronica asks. "It's the one with the white door. Only one up there like it." she says. "Thank you......" I wait for her name. "Toni. Toni Topaz." she replies. "Thank you Toni." I say. "Cheer her up please. It hurts all of us when she's upset. All the serpents love her." she says. "We will." Veronica says. We head up to Betty's room and knock on the door. "I said leave me alone Jughead." she says. "It's V and Kev." I say. She opens the door and we both take one of her arms in ours. She giggles and we head to the car. Everyone was smiling at us as we left.

B POV
We finally found the perfect apartment. "I just have to turn in the job application to pop." I say. We head there next to eat. I hand him the papers and we place an order. He brings it to us and hands me a schedule. "Come by later, and I'll teach you the basics." he says. I get up and hug him tightly. "Thank you Pop. You have no idea how much this means to me." I say and he grins. "You're welcome Betty." I sit back down and we eat, discussing decorations.

A few days later, Kevin stuff was here, along with his boyfriend. "Hi. I'm Betty, Kevin's best friend." I introduce myself. "Hi. I'm Moose, and yes it's a nickname. It's nice to meet you." he smiles. "It's nice to meet you too." I grin. We get all of his stuff in and we head to the bar to get my stuff. "Betty!" Toni yells from behind the bar when I walk in. I run behind the bar and hug her tightly. "I'm glad I get to see you before I move into my apartment with my bestie!" I grin. "I'm so happy for you, but I'm gonna miss you." she says. "I'm gonna miss you too." I say sadly, "but you are coming to visit me." "Maybe I can bring my girlfriend over sometime." she says. "Of course. I want to meet the girl who finally stole your heart." I grin. She rolls her eyes and I head up to my old room and get boxes.

I get the last box, and I bump into Jughead. "You're leaving?" he asks. "I'm moving in with my bestie. I'll still be around just not as much." I say. "Stay safe Cooper." he goes to his office and I take the last box to the moving truck. I follow behind him and start moving the boxes into my room and bathroom. I fell asleep before I could unpack anything.

T POV
All the serpents drank because we lost Betty. I sigh and rest my elbows on the bar. "You ok?" Cheryl asks. "I'm ok babe. We lost a very sweet girl. She used to live upstairs, but she moved out to an apartment. She said we could visit her place, but I think she wants to settle before anyone comes." I say. "We can go next week sometime. I'm sure she will love to see you." she smiles. "I hope your right. All the serpents are gloomy now that she's gone." I say. She kisses my cheek. "When's your shift over?" she asks. "In 15 minutes." I say. She sits on a stool and sips on a cherry coke.

B POV
I pulled up at Pops and he gave me my uniform. He taught me the basics of being a waitress. We have sections and I have a few shifts each week. He said if I want more for more money all I needed to do was ask. "Could I try tonight. Just for the practice?" I ask. "Of course. I want you to get as much practice as you need." he says. I see someone sitting in my section, so I walk up to the booth. "Hi. What can I get you?" I ask. "A black coffee is fine." he says. I look up and it's Jughead. "Coming right up." I say and head back to pop. "Black coffee." I say. "You would pour it and take it to the customer. Food and milkshakes is the only thing you don't make. The chef will take care of that, and hand you the order." he says. I nod and pour a cup. I take it back to Jughead. "Enjoy." I say and walk back behind the counter.

I got back to the apartment and unpacked some. I felt sick, so I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I wipe my mouth and brush my teeth. I head to the living room and sit next to Kevin. "You ok Baby B?" he asks. "I honestly don't know." I say. "You look a little pale." he states. "I did just throw up, but I've felt fine all day, until now." I say. "Did you and jughead use protection?" he asks, and my mouth fell wide. "I gotta go." I ran to the door and got in my car. I drive to the store and got a pregnancy test. I got back to the apartment, and took the test. "I'm scared Kev. I'm not ready to be a mother. I just got a job, I can't be pregnant. I'm not good enough to be a mom." I rant. Kevin grabs my shoulders and I shut my mouth. "You will be fine. If it's positive, it will be ok. You have everyone here to help you. Everyone loves you and will want to help. If it's negative, it's negative." he says. "You always know how to calm me down." I smile at him. The timer goes off and I flip the test over.