Chapter Fifty-Eight

2 weeks~

This will seem a bit rushed I'm sorry...

This is what the bathroom looks like lol:

-

--

Morning sickness can only mean one of the two things: food poisoning or pregnancy. And Taehyung knew for a fact that he didn't poison his own food and if he did then that meant that the poison was in the food before he cooked it. Luckily, he didn't have to work today because some interns were going to fill in his spot so he could vomit as much as his stomach would allow and not have to worry about going to work that same day.

Taehyung groaned loudly which Jungkook heard as he walked into their room. He had just finished making Haneul a plate of food when he decided to walk back upstairs to see if Taehyung had woken up yet.

"TaeTae?" He called out before his brain finally clicked and he shot up from his bed, "TaeTae are you okay?"

"I'm throwing up my organs but yeah," he gagged, "I'm fine."

"Sarcasm isn't a way to live, Tae," Jungkook said with an eye roll as he grabbed a towel and wetted it. He knelt down rubbed his boyfriend's back as the younger emptied his stomach of the rest of its contents. Taehyung groaned and pulled his head away, starting to feel somewhat better but the nausea stayed.

"Do you feel better now?" Jungkook asked as he moved Taehyung's fringe out of the way and pressed the cold towel to his forehead. Taehyung swatted his hand away, not wanting to be touched and stood up, "go check on Haneul."

"He's eating breakfast."

"Or is he playing the Wii?"

"..." Jungkook stood up and rushed out of the bathroom.

Taehyung brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth out with mouthwash. He washed his face before gripping the side of his face and sighing. If he recalled correctly, he and Jungkook hadn't used a condom nor did he pull out. Not that his pull-out game is strong anyway.

"Fuck," he mumbled with a sigh once he realized just exactly what he was getting ready to go through. Something told him that this pregnancy wasn't going to be an ole normal pregnancy like the one he had with Haneul. Not that all pregnancies are the same.

Taehyung ran his hands through his hair, making a mental note to go to the store and buy a pregnancy test later on. He walked out of the ensuite and grabbed a pair of socks. Only psychos slept with socks on and he was no psycho.

He walked out of his room just as his short, chubby two year old waddled her way past the bedroom, towards the stairs. Ahreum never went down the stairs her self and would always yell until someone helped her down. So he wouldn't have to hear her yell, Taehyung picked her up and carried her downstairs.