Chapter Seventy-Three

"Three years ago there was a missing child's case revolving around a two year old girl named Jeon Ahreum."

The woman he was talking to sat up straight and stared at him with wide eyes, "you think you have a lead?"

"Well for starters, I'm her biological father — mother — whatever you want to call me, I gave Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, full custody over her when she was a baby."

"We'll have to do a DNA test to prove that."

"Yeah...i know. Anyway, I'm not 100% if it was truly her because the woman that was with her was calling her by a different name, like Ryna or Riah but she looked just like the picture that the sketch artist drew to match her."

"Do you have a picture?" The woman asked as she dug through her papers to find the sketch. The FBI had hired a sketch artist to sketch a picture of what Ahreum would look like now. They knew that there was barely any chances left for them to find her but they couldn't tell Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung that they've given up. But most of them have given up, they're on new cases now, Ahreum's case buried in the back of their minds. But there was one agent who hasn't given up yet.

Agent Kim Jisoo was going to do whatever it takes to make the Jeon-Kim family whole again. And she was going to take whatever anyone could give to her.

"I saw her at a store and took her picture, i edited it to make it less blurry. I hope this can help."

Agent Jisoo's eyes glanced back and forth from the photo to the sketch

Agent Jisoo's eyes glanced back and forth from the photo to the sketch. Her face looked almost identical and besides the hair, it was a perfect match.

"You said you're her birth giver?" Agent Jisoo asked to which Jimin nodded.

"There was no court battle or anything, you can look it up on my records or whatever. I simply just handed her over."

Agent Jisoo nodded and she did just that. Jimin's records were indeed clean and his information had Jeon Ahreum under two other children and his husband, Lee Taemin. If Jimin wanted Ahreum when they found her then law said she had to give her to him.

"Here's her birth certificate if you want more proof," Jimin said, sliding his daughter's birth certificate onto the desk, "March 12th, 2019."

Agent Jisoo sighed. Jungkook's name wasn't on the birth certificate so even if she wanted to give Ahreum back to her real parents, she couldn't if Jimin wanted her.

"Do you have any more information?" Agent Jisoo asked.

"Yes, she's with a woman that's definitely not Asian. The woman has short blonde hair, she was wearing sunglasses and is shorter than me, like 5'2 or something. The last place i saw them was at the Bargain Hut near Burger King and that was about three hours ago."

The woman nodded, typing in the information. She pulled up a picture of the supposed suspect, "is this her?"

 She pulled up a picture of the supposed suspect, "is this her?"

Jimin squinted at the picture, "looks about right, yes."

Agent Jisoo held her finger up as she picked her phone up and dialed a number, "Hey Steve, can you send someone to Bargain Hut and ask for their camera footage?" She then dialed another number and said, "hey, Jennie, you remember Kristin Kan right? Good, see if you can find a recent credit card or any type of card activity. Specifically three to four hours ago. Thank you, babe."

"I suppose you want her back when we find her?" Agent Jisoo asked as she put her phone down.

"Indeed i do." Jimin had other intentions but they wouldn't make sense the FBI agent so he decided to just leave it there.

She sighed, "its against my authority to take a child away from their birth giver especially when there is no available papers showing that tells me you have no rights over your child and when the father's name isn't on the birth certificate but you do realize you're tearing a family apart, right?"

Jim pursed his lips but nodded, "I'm aware, I'm glad i was able to help you find my daughter. Please contact me when i can i have her back."

"But sir...you haven't went through the pain that Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon went through, she may legally be your daughter but I don't think you possess the same love they have for this little girl nor went through the same heartache they had to go through."

"Of course I didn't, I didn't lose two of my children so I'll never be able to understand or fathom what they went through," Jimin snapped, "now if you'll excuse me i need to go get my son from preschool."

---

Word Count: 801

This was very short, rushed and all over the place....i apologize

What do you think Jimin's intentions are?

Here's Are's sketch:

It doesn't look realistic but mpreg isn't realistic either so