Chapter 18- Happy Birthday Baby

Eren's POV

1 week later

I woke up next to my wonderful Alpha. When I looked over to him he was looking back at me smiling.

"Morning Love." He moves some hair out of my face making me smile.

"Mhmm Morning." I still very sleeping and Levi notices and started peppering me with kisses to wake me up. My forehead, nose, cheek, neck and finally my lips.

"Happy birthday Baby~"

"Ah you remembered thank you." I smiled and blushed. I snuggled into his chest breathing in his scent. We got up and got dressed then sat back on the bed cuddling. My Mum walked in with my Dad standing in the doorway.

"Happy birthday Sweetie!" I chuckled.

"Thank you Mum." My Dad just stood there but I didn't care I had the two people I cared about most with me. I sat up with Levi and my Mum sat at the end of my bed. She gave me a small box and a card and gave me a sweet smile.

I took them and open the card.

'Dear our lovely son

Happy 18th Birthday!

We love you dearly and we hope you and Levi have a great life together!

Love Mum and Dad xxxxx'

I gave my Mum a smile and thanked her. She looked at me eagerly when I picked up the box.

"Go on open it!" I chuckled and took off the lid to see a beautiful locket necklace.

"Open it." I opened it and saw a picture of me and my Mum together and on the other side a picture of the first photo of me and Levi together.

" I opened it and saw a picture of me and my Mum together and on the other side a picture of the first photo of me and Levi together

"Oh my god Mum this is amazing Levi look!" I showed it to Levi and he smiled.

"It's lovely Baby. Want me to put it on for you?" I nodded and he undid the necklace placed it around my neck and fastened it, kissing my neck before hugging my waist.