The Magical Transformation of An Ice Princess, Chapter 10

This is the chapter you've all been waiting for!! Well, in terms of romance, anyways ;P PLEASE COMMENT and let me know how you like it, what your favorite part(s) were, and any questions you may have! I love hearing from you guys!

Chapter 10:

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We're almost there, actually."

"Really?" I was suddenly very excited, but very nervous at the same time.

He laughed. "Yep."

We crested a mountain, and descended into the valley below. At the far end of the valley, right before the mountain began, stood a large archway. It was made of gold, with bright jewels adorning the top.

We parked next to it, and walked over to it.

"Oh no..." Ryan said.

"What?"

"It's closed! Someone has blocked it!"

"What are you talking about?"

"This was our way home, Ellie. It's to hard to explain right now. Bottom line is, we're stuck here."

"Then what do we do?"

He sighed. "I'm not sure. I guess we stay the night here and see what we can do in the morning. It's getting to dark now anyways."

"Fine. But what about a hotel?"

"I don't see any around, looks like we're not going to have a choice. How opposed are you to roughing it and camping for the night?"

"But it's freezing!"

"Yeah, it's going to suck, but we don't have any choice."

"How about over there?" he asked, pointing to a spot on the field of snow.

I laughed. "I know nothing about camping, so you get to decide, ranger rick!"

He laughed.

We went all the way down into the valley, and stopped in the middle of the valley. There was a huge lake that took up about half of the large valley, the other half was a snowy field. The mountains were also covered in snow.

"Terrific." I muttered.

We got out and set up a tent.

"We only have one?" I said.

"You'll be thankful for that fact later, trust me!"

I smacked him with my glove.

"Ow! Not like that, little miss perv! I mean it's going to get so damn cold you're going to be grateful to be in the same sleeping bag!"

"What?!"

He sighed. "I realize it's not "traditional" or whatever, but it's all we've got. Get over it." He teased.

"Fine." I grumbled.

We set everything up, and took out some of the food we had packed in one of the bags.

"What do we got?" I asked.

"Break, peanut butter, and jelly."

"Anything to drink?"

"Nope. Just the lake water."

"Crap."

I got up and walked over to the edge of the lake. "It's frozen solid!" I yelled over to him.

"Too bad. Looks like we're drinking snow."

"Haha. Very funny."

We ate out food and I had to melt snow in my mouth to get a drink. My mouth was pretty much frozen and I couldn't feel my tongue!